been gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been gone

haven't been around much if at all. the son is sick and it seems like it is taking forever. when i hopped on her I guess i was a little shocked at the forum setup it now reminds me of so many others I have seen not so inviting looking I guess when they upgrades the thought it should less personal. I really like the old look, the colors are fine
    Rachell

Welcome back, Rachel. We missed you. Sorry the son is sick. Hope he will be better real soon!
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

hey Rachelle, welcome back. Hope your son improves soon. I too was away for ages and am not overly wrapped in the changes,........but the main thing is that the wonderful people on here are still the same loving kind people so that's what makes the difference

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Eye will never change.I miss you and send my prayers that will be good for your son xo.Luv yah.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Love the new Eye avatar! Wow look at you! Don't change inside though.

My friends are eye, Mahler, Marshalynn, Poppabob, MrsPeel, dillie1, diamondsden, Memphisfran and NannyBernie.

Comment

Originally posted by RachellIowa View Post
            haven't been around much if at all. the son is sick and it seems like it is taking forever. when i hopped on her I guess i was a little shocked at the forum setup it now reminds me of so many others I have seen not so inviting looking I guess when they upgrades the thought it should less personal. I really like the old look, the colors are fine
            Me too Rachel, I preferred the OLD look...

Comment

Working...
            X