X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Mary!

Hope it was a good one!

Thank you Marion. J

ust had a quiet Birthday yesterday. Didn't feel like going out for a meal after having two weeks on P&O 'Arcadia' cruising in the Baltic and lots & lots of food!!!!

Comment

Happy birthday

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

Oh Mary I missed your birthday.I wish you many special events and hope they are all happy.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

happy belated birthday mary
          oxox

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Happy Birthday Sweetie!
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Thank You EVERYONE...

Comment

Oh so sorry I'm late, glad it was a good one
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

A belated Happy Birthday Mary, hope it was a fabulous day for you
                  My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

little late but wish you the best of the best dear mary!!! happy belated birthday! hope you had a great day, that sat 26 we had my stefanias birthday party #6
                    baci
                    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Oh no, I missed it. So sorry Mary. I sure hope it was a great day. Happy Belated Birthday!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X