No announcement yet.

RAK's for Blinkie Wearers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the kit, Carena! As soon as I can get pictures back on my computer, I'll make you a page!
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Just spotted more people and messaged them - If I haven't spotted you yet - don't worry - I'll see you eventually. Hugs
      Kind wishes from Carena
      Scrapbook Max Digital Designer
      Visit me in the store Here also grab my blinkie if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by mh51 View Post
        Oh yes, finally got mine to work...
        ..... and I've also added it to my BLOG.

Comment

Finally got it to work right - thanks for your fabulous talent - luv your stuff
          My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Congrats to all of the following people - messages and kit sent to in the past few days.

Marion, dillie1, 02BNGdHope, MaggieMae, omajo, Smile, mh51, nanwu and PixyGirl

Don't worry - If I haven't spotted you as yet - I'm sure I will soon. Thanks guys and girls - you all so totally ROCK. Hugs and enjoy the kit.

PS. If you've done a layout with the kit - love it if you'd like to feature it here in this thread. A showcase for your fabulous work.
            Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

Hi Carena

Try again and hopefully they don't disappear. Thanks
              My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Thanks Carena I love the kit. The colors are beautiful. I have just made a quick one of my niece and her stepmom......once again thanks...xoxo
                Attached Files
                sigpic....

Comment

Originally posted by Smile View Post
                  Thanks Carena I love the kit. The colors are beautiful. I have just made a quick one of my niece and her stepmom......once again thanks...xoxo
                  WOW what a great layout - thanks so much for sharing it here with us all. Love it.

Scrappyaggie - check you mailbox. Hugs and enjoy
                  Kind wishes from Carena

Comment

Niagra Falls Canada

Here is my lo made from Carena's Blinkie Wearer Reward--Thank you again Carena.

Comment

I added your blinkie Carena!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Thanks Carena, will work on a LO xoxo

Comment

Finally managed to get LO done - celebrating mum's 91st Birthday with my daughter and myself. We have had to put mum into nursing home just recently. Thanks Carena

Comment

Beautiful LO--how awesome to celebrate 91 years. Great job.

Comment

Added your blinkie. Not sure if I did it right...but we will see.

Comment

Ok I think I have it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X