No announcement yet.

Missing.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAULA!!!!!!!!!! My dearest buddie....So glad to know you are aorund...lol....Been missing you like crazy...and I lost your email with your new number in it...UGH....try to give me a jingle Sunday, today we are goign to mom for our Texas Hold 'Em Tournie...So I won't be here...I hope you cna back into the swing of things once your stuff cools down some...This place isn't the same without you....

Well, ok without you too Steve....We are under the assumption lately, that someone is stealing all our regulars around here...lol....We don't have many men in here as it is...Loved your input on stuff...

HURRY BACK YOU TWO!!!!!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Happy days are here again, lallalalallllalalalalalala....

Paula, so wonderful to hear from you. And delighted to hear about your new home. We did missed you terribly, so please, grab yourself some coffee, and get scrapping!!!!

Steve, this forum just ain't the same without the masculine influence. Please, make some time for us. Maybe mortgage the house, give the dog up for adoption, send the wify on a long vacation to the Bahamas, whatever!!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
        PAULA!!!!!!!!!! My dearest buddie....So glad to know you are aorund...lol....Been missing you like crazy...and I lost your email with your new number in it...UGH....try to give me a jingle Sunday, today we are goign to mom for our Texas Hold 'Em Tournie...So I won't be here...I hope you cna back into the swing of things once your stuff cools down some...This place isn't the same without you....

Well, ok without you too Steve....We are under the assumption lately, that someone is stealing all our regulars around here...lol....We don't have many men in here as it is...Loved your input on stuff...

HURRY BACK YOU TWO!!!!!!!
        Granny I have truly missed your humor!!!!! There is no other like you! Love you guys too and thanks for the warm welcome back!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Geez, after reading my post twice now, I noticed all the typo's...UGH....LOL...I think I need to get skinnier fingers, or a bigger keyboard...
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Sorry, folks. I'm one of those who hasn't been here for a while - and yes, blogging is taking up a lot of my time. I do intend to get back to scrapbooking, honestly! I keep popping in for a look!
            love Evee
            xoo
            Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

Originally posted by evee View Post
              Sorry, folks. I'm one of those who hasn't been here for a while - and yes, blogging is taking up a lot of my time. I do intend to get back to scrapbooking, honestly! I keep popping in for a look!
              love Evee
              xoo
              Glad to see your still around us.Stay longer xo
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

You girls are right!!! Fb and blogs kidnapped must of the girls!!!!! but Iam glad to know everybody its ok!!!!
                Granny hope you all are better at home!
                Send you all tons of kisses!
                Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X