No announcement yet.

What a special thing to do....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Marion, how wonderful. I love Ann Murrey!!!! What precious gifts. And the layout is perfect. Thank you so much for posting it!!!

Way to go, Eye and Smile. You rock!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
      Hey girls, here are the wonderful gifts Eye and Smile sent me from Canada. They are the sweetest friends ever. Thanks again guys!
      http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...hp?photo=36256
      Thank you.The layout is so touching.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

SBM sure is a SPECIAL place to be and the CANADIAN COUSINS are AWESOME !!!

LUV YA ALL XOXO

Attached Files
        My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Great layout, and what lovely things you received...

Are we ever gonna bring the gift exchange back?
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Awww.....aren't they just the bestest ladies? And what wonderful goodies. Anne Murray has always been a fav of mine even when I was little! You're going to love her voice! Congrats, Marion!!!
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

You guys are just too kind.Luv you all xo.
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Whow girls you have made Smile cry. Your comments were so sweet and I love your verse Granny. I just hope we all meet some day. Marion you look great in red by the way and I love the layout. Maybe we can just do a card exchange this year because of the past. Just to say hello and who doesn't love getting real mail. Once again thankyou all for your wonderful words and Cousin Eye and Smile are the lucky one's to have found such caring friends as all of you..............xoxoxo
                Attached Files
                sigpic....

Comment

Wonderful layout and gifts from two special people!
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Lovely thing to do, not surprised at all by those two and not a trick gift in sight Smile! Love the lo Marion and you look really glam
                    SBM community rocks
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                    X