Where is Jazzzzzzzzzzzzz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Jazzzzzzzzzzzzz

Where is our best friend and are you ok....hope you see this and answer soon. We have missed you so much.
    Attached Files
    sigpic....

Has anyone heard from Jazz???????????????
    sigpic....

Comment

Last I read on her blog, she wasn't feeling too well and that was on Monday the 19th...I hope she is ok....

Kimbob!!!!!!!? Do you know anything?
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Oh Jazz I hope you are okay.Kimbob would know.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

In an email last week she said that her mom was sick and was bedridden-so she has been spending the night over there. She did say if her mom didn't get better soon they would put her in the hospital. That was the last I heard.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Thanks, hope her Mom is Ok. Did see that she had posted at DSO very recently.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

Oh, sorry to hear that. Her mom is such a sweet heart, just like Jazz! Praying for you both!!!
              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
              X