Can Anyone Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Anyone Help

Is there anyone Here that can make an Embellishment with two hand with arms, that looks like Hand in Hand, a Hand Shake??? I don't know how to explain what I need. When I draw it, it looks deformed!!!

If Anyone can help me, the arms can have Sleeves on them, (that did help mine, but I still Had Finger issues).....ROTF
    Hugs!!

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
    Is there anyone Here that can make an Embellishment with two hand with arms, that looks like Hand in Hand, a Hand Shake??? I don't know how to explain what I need. When I draw it, it looks deformed!!!

If Anyone can help me, the arms can have Sleeves on them, (that did help mine, but I still Had Finger issues).....ROTF
    Michelle made this.I hope she does not mind
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thanks Eye, that is great!!!! but I think maybe I need something like a couple holding hands?? I will try with this though
      Hugs!!

Comment

these any good
        Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

What about any of these...........
          Attached Files

Comment

Wonderfulllll... I think Ya'll Got it!!! Thanks For All the Help!!!
            These will work, Thanks !!!!
            Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
            X