Prayer request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer request

I've not caught you guys up on everything that's happened since hubby's last surgery in June as I felt others have had more pressing prayer needs in here... suffice it to say things just keep on piling on top of other things. I'm used to it. But a new concern has surfaced for which I would like to request prayer....

My sweet, wonderful mom (she is my stepmom) was diagnosed just 2 weeks ago with a malignant lump in her breast. The doctor says it IS one of the more invasive cancers. Her surgery is scheduled for this coming Thurs., Nov. 5 at 10am, but if there's a cancellation, it could be sooner. It will be done as an out-patient lumpectomy, some lymph nodes will also be removed from her armpit. Doctor has said there might be more tissue involved, but she won't know until she gets in there and looks around. Doctor said she will probably recommend 6 weeks of radiation therapy, 5 days each week.

Not sure how my dad is really taking this, he doesn't say much (my mama is the one who died of breast cancer in 1971 when I was 14).

Technology is LOTS better than it was back then, but I would like to request prayer for mom anyway.

Thanks so much, friends!

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

My prayers for your mom tonight, take care !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family
      My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Yes technology is way better now, however, my prayers and thoughts are with your mom and your family.

Comment

Oh, Knzus, so sorry about this. Praying for you all and sending a great big hug your way.
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Since I just went through this with my sister I know just how you are feeling.I will keep her in my prayers and hope all goes well.Keep us informed.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to your mom (Stepmom). Hope all goes well..and hopefully there is a cancellation to get it done sooner.

Comment

Prayers are with you!
                Julie

Comment

No prayer need is more or less important than other....and you certainly have us here with all our faith praying.
                  I will light a candle tonight.
                  As you well said, technology these days is advanced, lots can be done, and we ll be praying here for a gret outcome and a speedy recovery...

{{{{{{Huggzzzzz}}}}}}

Cynthia
                  I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

Many Prayers for you Diana & your Mom. They are doing amazing things today.

sigpic

Comment

Knzus you and your family have been through so much lately. I will be praying for you and your mother-in-law.......xoxo
                      sigpic....

Comment

Prayers going up for you and yours.

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Love, light and prayers on their way, and I will be lighting a candle for your Mom on Thursday.

Blessings - FS xx
                          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                          I walk on a trail of song
                          And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

My prayers are going out to you and your Mom.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Thank you soooooooooo much for your words and prayers... it means more than you can know. You are such good friends! I admit I am getting a bit anxious as Mom's surgery on Thursday approaches... finding out afterwards if all the cancerous tissue was removed, her going through treatment, etc. If not for the good Lord, family and friends like you guys, it would be a lot tougher! {{hugz}}
                              Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Working...
                              X