No announcement yet.

mh51 ~ Blinkie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everybody get ready.Are you ready.Put on your 3-D glasses and you not only learn to blink but you learn to duck when that blinkie unrolls.What a magic carpet ride.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Mary....GORGEOUS blinkie!! Really like!! Way to go!!

Comment

Wow, great Blinkie. I love it! You are too funny Smile.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

ROTFL!! too too funneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

GREAT job, Mary!

Nice specs, Lois! ~OO~

Oh shoot.... here it comes..... EVERYBODY DUCK!!

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Smile...you're a blinkin blinkity blink! Thanks! I needed that laugh! It looks GREAT, Mary. Glad you were able to find it. LOL!
            Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

This is hilarious and all because of a blinkie. I really needed this laugh today.

Comment

Blinky? Blinky? What blinky?

Are you all nuts? Smile, I'm with you, I don't see no stinking blinky!!! What the blink are they talking about? Is Blinky back in the blinking forum?

Oh, and I love your blinking hair do. Let me know if you find the blink, cause I hear that the blink at the end of the tunnel is a blinky coming to blink you!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

LOL!!!!! Mary, I swear I saw it, but then it was gone....Hmmmmmmm....maybe I went throught the tunnel too fast, and it blinked right past me...Granny did trip me while I was going through it...So it could be her fault...

I did like what I saw!
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Those who can't see this perfect blinkie are blinking blind! Her blinkie is blinkin beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                      Blinky? Blinky? What blinky?

Are you all nuts? Smile, I'm with you, I don't see no stinking blinky!!! What the blink are they talking about? Is Blinky back in the blinking forum?

Oh, and I love your blinking hair do. Let me know if you find the blink, cause I hear that the blink at the end of the tunnel is a blinky coming to blink you!!!!

Oh Granny you are a true friend............They (who must not be named) are trying to pull one over on us.....................I went to a pro. as in eye doctors and when I said I could not see a BLINKIE he wanted to send me to a Shrink............but I told him that Dr. Marion was already looking after me and that she lived in Scrapville............What is that noise.??????........I hear sirens.....I told my husband that our neighbours were nuts.......Wait a minute.....I don't look good in a white jacket..........Help Granny!!!!!!!
                      sigpic....

Comment

This color does not look good on me.............
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic....

Comment

Ha ha stop it ha ha ha
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I think I have it figured out. There really is no blinkie and Smile is pretending to not see the blinkie as to confuse those of us that really see the blinkie that really isn't there but looks like it is! Get it?

Comment

Some Canadians just don'i get it but Eye is the smart one.Boy you are so smart Marion.Remind me to book some hours with you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Smile, Smile, hang on...... I'm on my way!!! I told you not to trust that blinking shrinky, Dr. Quack!!! How do you think she paid for her boat and new car? From my blinking sessions!!!!

Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! The world in on the blink of destruction!! People are seing blinks! It's all coming to a blink!!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                                X