No announcement yet.

mh51 ~ Blinkie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now thee's a smaller one... how does that suit?????????????????

Comment

I can see you blinkie, Mary! It's beautiful!! Don't tell Smile but I saw the other one too!
      Julie

Comment

Now you gone and done it Mary.I told you not to show smile it.Now she will be digging for her magnifier glasses and we do not want to see what that looks like.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

By gosh and golly I think Eye see's it...........
          Attached Files
          sigpic....

Comment

Smile.....I swear I saw a blink of the blinkie... I am having an issue now where I can't stop blinking...I see this and that, and then in a blink it's all blinkety gone..I don't get it..Now who can I go to, to fix my blinkety eyes? UGH...It is hard to scrap like this...HEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

* maybe those sirens I hear are coming for me....???*
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Hold it!!!! Smile, give me that magnifying glass... Dr. Quack wants me to have more sessions to I can see the blinky. I keep telling her those blink ink blobs are passee!!!

Mary, I'm sure you're blinkies are beautiful, but I don't see any of them here. Keep trying honey bunney, I'm sure your blinkies are worth blinking for!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
                Hold it!!!! Smile, give me that magnifying glass... Dr. Quack wants me to have more sessions to I can see the blinky. I keep telling her those blink ink blobs are passee!!!

Mary, I'm sure you're blinkies are beautiful, but I don't see any of them here. Keep trying honey bunney, I'm sure your blinkies are worth blinking for!!!

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO BELIVES ME.............Eye keeps saying there real but they haven't appeared on my screen................I think Granny, that this means you and I are the only sane one's here...........
                Mary maybe you should talk to Dr. Marion......she has a real soft couch........
                Attached Files
                sigpic....

Comment

You are all sooo funny........, I saw Mary's first blinkie which is not blinking....,Smile is right....hehe... Mary is on a jet coaster, she keeps rolling and he blinkies are all scattered on the grass. Now she gets some back....hahaha.....
                  Good job Mary !!

My buddies: Nanwu, Moonlightpearl

Comment

Hey! I saw them blink! And I am the doctor around here, so whatever I say goes!

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                      Hey! I saw them blink! And I am the doctor around here, so whatever I say goes!
                      You tell them Marion.............!!!

Comment

I could have sworn I saw a blinkie here yesterday....but now it's a different blinkie? I really think we're all blinkin' nuts. But I think I liked the first blinkie better.....if anybody's asking.....although the winter blinkie is pretty, too.......is anybody blinkin' out there?
                        Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Originally posted by O2BNGdHope View Post
                          I could have sworn I saw a blinkie here yesterday....but now it's a different blinkie? I really think we're all blinkin' nuts. But I think I liked the first blinkie better.....if anybody's asking.....although the winter blinkie is pretty, too.......is anybody blinkin' out there?
                          Eye was blinkin and that is why I missed seeing yah.
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Now, Marion, be nice. Mary is just about the only sane, serene, sweet person around here. Don't mess with her mind. She might go blinking crazy if you start putting ideas in her head.

It's ok Mary, we love ya even if Dr. Quack makes you think you got some blinking blinks on the blinking forum!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

I think y'all have had too many blinkin' mojitos. LOL!

Mary, you use whichever blinkie you want! I'm blinkin' behind ya all the way!

ROTFL!!
                              Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

YOU BLINK ONCE, BLINK TWICE, BLINK THREE TIMES AND WALLAH YOU GET ANOTHER BLINKIE ITS THE BLINKIE THAT KEEPS ON BLINKING ON (all this blinking can't be good for my eyes LOL)
                                My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

Working...
                                X