No announcement yet.

mh51 ~ Blinkie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now talking bout blinkies, as I m already blinking mad (that's a known fact) how do I add a blinkie?
    I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPeel View Post
      now talking bout blinkies, as I m already blinking mad (that's a known fact) how do I add a blinkie?
      MrsPeel you just add any picture and pretend it is blinking............
      sigpic....

Comment

Yeah, we can't see it anyhow, so it does not matter whether it blinnks or not!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPeel View Post
          Go to the Scrappin Challenge week 3 and Donna is making blinkies for everyone and there is a link in there to tell you how to upload it to your signature.

And yes! It will really blink! REALLY!
          Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

I'm blinnking so much I see everyone's avatars blinkin' too...this thread is out of blinkety blink control!

I love both of the blinkies that I saw...what I could see of them anyway, Mary!
            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
              I'm blinnking so much I see everyone's avatars blinkin' too...this thread is out of blinkety blink control!

I love both of the blinkies that I saw...what I could see of them anyway, Mary!
              OH HOW I AGREE...!!! TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL...

Think I know why you're all taking the ". . . ."
              My blinkie should be static but blink also...???

Comment

Mary, look, just because I can't see the blinking blinky does not mean I don't like it. In fact, if I could see the blinky, I would love it. Both of them. Gorgeous, colors, easy to read, good animation. Why, I'm sure they are simply blinking gorgeous. I just can't see them!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

oOOPPPPSSSS.............. here's another...

Comment

Are we still Blinking-----when cam I look
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
                    X