HappY BirthDay MarioN!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HappY BirthDay MarioN!!!!!!!

Sweetie!!!! wish you a GREAT bday with you family and dears! wish you all the best of the world and more love and blessings!!
    Baci and Hugs!!!
    Wendy
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

happy birthday marion !!!!
    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MArion xo
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Happy Happy Birthday!! Enjoy your special day!

Comment

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
          I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Happy DAY girl!! HOORAH!!

Comment

HAPPY BDAY!!!!

Comment

Thank you all very much for your kind wishes. I had a great day!

Comment

Sorry Marion that I missed it but you know that I send you a happy birthday anyways.....................hope you had a great one my friend...........xoxo
                    sigpic....

Comment

Happy belated birthday Marion!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating with your family and friends!!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

Well darn !! See what happens when you don't check in everday Here's my belated birthday wish Marion.

Comment

Oh my... this is what happens when you make your birthday the same day as Thanksgiving! LOL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARION!! I am thankful to know you and call you friend!

Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Thanks friends!

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Marion..hope you had a great one..Love Jazz
                              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X