My Decorations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
    I am noting it...LOL...I will come up with something early enough...and who said it had to be around Christmas anyways? LOL...Don't you worry my dear friend...The party poopers can stay out if they want...hehe...But I am all about friends from around the world and will try to keep it going...

EYE...I love your tree topper!!!! Oh and can I have your table runner? Just love it!!!!!!!
    Michelle! You are starting to sound like me "can I Have" I think we SHOULD do an exchange of decorations next year!!!!
    EYE: WHERE did you get the ribbon? I have never seen the color before around here...I WANT SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
    Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Eye--Love the decorations..."Can I have" the Poinsettia or maybe we should just have an auction.

Yes, I am one for Christmas all year around, so count me in for an exchange next year no matter when it may be.
      Last edited by dillie1; 12-07-2009, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mswizard View Post
        Michelle! You are starting to sound like me "can I Have" I think we SHOULD do an exchange of decorations next year!!!!
        EYE: WHERE did you get the ribbon? I have never seen the color before around here...I WANT SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I got it ae WalMart.Just found it by accident.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Thank Michelle, I agree it's a great idea to keep the "Around the World Tradition" going, I hope you get lots of support next year
          hugs Karyn.

Comment

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
            I am noting it...LOL...I will come up with something early enough...and who said it had to be around Christmas anyways? LOL...Don't you worry my dear friend...The party poopers can stay out if they want...hehe...But I am all about friends from around the world and will try to keep it going...

EYE...I love your tree topper!!!! Oh and can I have your table runner? Just love it!!!!!!!
            party poopers was me Eye
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Here are a few of my decorations.............from my house to yours.....
              Attached Files
              sigpic....

Comment

You got some pretty stuff Smile...! I will take the deer and snowman for next year..lol...
                I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Haha! Lovin all the "I wants" around here.....but I already have Eye's decorations (wink). That Santa beside the tree was on my Christmas cards last year and the nativity was in several layouts. LOL! I love the idea of sending Christmas decorations next year. Maybe a bulb of a favorite color or one with a scene and then tell why we picked that particular decoration. I think that would be nice, too!
                  Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

Great idea Hope, this way we can look after Christmas when the decorations are on sale and save it when ever this gets started. I use to make lots of christmas decorations to give to friends. I haven't done it in a few years but this gives me a great idea to pass this long winter away. Maybe we could exchange idea's and pattern's for homemade one's .....xoxo
                    sigpic....

Comment

Funny Lois but I was thinking along the same lines. I think ya should do a HANDMADE ornament exchange!!!!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                      Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

Great slide show Michelle, Beautiful done! Love everyone elses photo's too. I haven't taken any pics yet. (Memory cards are full, I have to delete them!) I will go along with an exchange too!
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone!! I finally got my pictures together. Enjoy!!

Oh and count me in for a decoration next year!!

http://www.slide.com/r/pCz9bDpQ1D_ry...&view=original

Comment

Dillie your decorations are gorgeous. LOVE them and your little animals too.

Comment

Originally posted by dillie1 View Post
                              Merry Christmas Everyone!! I finally got my pictures together. Enjoy!!

Oh and count me in for a decoration next year!!

http://www.slide.com/r/pCz9bDpQ1D_ry...&view=original
                              WOW what a nice slide view and all your stuff is stunning.
                              sigpic

Comment

Whow Dillie your decorations are beautiful..........right down to the toilet...lol......thanks for letting us visit your home ........xoxoxo
                                sigpic....

Comment

Working...
                                X