• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

My Decorations

Now that Thanksgiving is over, and I probably gained all my weight loss back...lol...I spent this weekend decorating with the family...and I thought you all might want to see my photo's...<wink> Happy Holidays...!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• Smile
    Digi Sage
    • Nov 2006

Hello kid just looking at your slides. What a great job and I love your decorations. Thanks for starting this thread because maybe more people will also put some of there Christmas pictures in. The program you have used, is it something that is free? When I get a chance I will put mine in. Once again great job and thanks for inviting me to your home..........xoxo
    sigpic....

Comment

• dillie1
      Layout Whiz
      • Aug 2009

OH, now this is great!! I love the slide show. Christmas is my favorite time of the year!! LOVE IT!! I will definitely post mine later. Thank you for inviting us to your decorations. LOVE IT!!

Comment

• nanwu
        Digi Sage
        • Apr 2007

I love christmas......and your deco's are great

My buddies are Angelwithin, omajo, babylicious36, all my memories. and Angle

Comment

• MrsPeel
          • Feb 2009

girl,I m not mistaken when I say you are one of the most talented, creative people I have met in 10 years of web....
          not only I enjoyed these slide show but even make me wanna jump on a plane spend Xmas with you!!!!
          One thing though...I wouldn't want to cook, not to use the stove, so cuuuuuuuute it looks like that!!!!!!!LOL
          Love the night light, well, love every thing!!!!
          ( the above the kitchen sink is so cute too, another feature that wouldnt last long the way I wash up and get a shower myself LOL)
          As always, my prayers are with you & family...we ll have a nice Xmas this year, both of us, I'm sure
          HUggzzzz
          I wanted to go out and change the world, but couldn't find a babysitter..

I came and they follow: my sisters are Scrapaholicsherry & akela- My wonderful & talented friends are dillie1-eye-kimmyann-lemonade6363-sylvia esther & wolvsie35

Comment

• wolvsie35
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2007

LOL...MrsPeel...<wink> You can come visit me anytime...Thank you for your sweet comments...Smile, Wendy and Dillie too...You can ALL visit...Wouldn't that be cool...I don't think my house would be big enough, but I have a BIG floor...LOL...
            I love Christmas too...and if my two sons didn't take my basement and turn it into their bedroom, I would have another great place to decorate...Grrrrrr...I have three floors...Nice size, two bathroom's...and right on the lake...PkDoll has been here already...you can ask her...<wink>
            I LOVE TO BAKE!!!!! This is the best holiday for it too...hehe...
            Smile, the slide show at Slide.com is FREE...and why I use it...I am hoping this will inspire others to do the same thing, giving us a link to their video's..It would be so neat to see....THANK YOU everyone...

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
              Layout Whiz
              • Sep 2007

Wow Michelle they all look fantastic - and certainly brings the festive season to life, I LUV your Xmas tree thanks for sharing hugs xoxo
              My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

like me we have seen each others kids grow.Very nice slides.Can you come and decorate my place.
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• wolvsie35
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2007

Originally posted by eye View Post
                  like me we have seen each others kids grow.Very nice slides.Can you come and decorate my place.
                  LOL...Sure thing EYE...I would love too...I saw your place last year in layouts...and I would have a blast...Make sure you have some coffee ready...Do you have snow yet? Remember last year...UGH...Take care sweetie...

and thanks for the comments...I hope to see some others slides here...((HUGS))

Comment

• O2BNGdHope
                    Digi Sage
                    • Nov 2007

Well, THAT put me in the Christmas spirit!!! LOVE it! When I get myself motivated to decorate, I'll put my pics here too!
                    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

Comment

• pkdoll
                      Scrap Guru
                      • Dec 2006

Girl your decorations are always sooooo cute!! Love your slideshow! We have the outside decorated, but haven't finished inside yet!! I LOVE Christmas! Thank you for sharing!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• mswizard
                        Digi Sage
                        • Mar 2007

Here's my tree

not quite done yet but I like it....Decided to do teal blue and hot pink this year....Mark is getting upset with my having to buy all new ornaments and lights every year....I can't WAIT to hear what he has to say when I tell him what i have planned for NEXT year!
                        Attached Files

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                        Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• mswizard
                          Digi Sage
                          • Mar 2007

Michelle

I just looked at your slide show...I SOOOOOOO want that snowman night light oh and that moose on your sink and the.....hehehehe...just send it all!!! Love your tree, Actually gave me an idea for the year after next

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                          Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

• Smile
                            Digi Sage
                            • Nov 2006

Oh Wiz yours is also beautiful..............I wish you lived near to help me decorate mine....xoxo
                            sigpic....

Comment

• jazzieal
                              Digi Sage
                              • Sep 2006

WOW Girl you went all out..love the bathroom decorations...all beautiful..thanks for sharing them makes me want to decorate..hugs Jazzy
                              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X