No announcement yet.

Poor Gypsi !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good news on Gypsi,she has stopped limping now,(back leg) I am thrilled with the injections,they were certainly worth getting over the last month.
    Gypsi is a lot happier now, & even her front foot with the different problem has settled down,it's all good at moment
    hugs Karyn.

Comment

This is all good news hun! I seriously, have no clue as to how I missed this thread...I am on here everyday...<wink> I hope things keep improving for your cute furball...and GF, you have been missed around here...I do hope your back heals in time...You will remain in my prayers sweetie...((HUGS))
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

I agree with Michelle. I don't know how I missed it either. I am so thankful that you both are doing okay. I will send prayers your way anyway for continued blessings. hugs
        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Thank you both, have missed you too, I apologise not being on much at moment, it still hurts to sit ,even for short periods & I am getting such terrible withdrawals from my SBM family but am sure I will be be back to it soon,hope you are both well hugs xxxxxxxxxxKaryn.

Comment

Working...
          X