No announcement yet.

Sad News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so sorry for your loss and your grandmother sounds like such a wonderful person. Some day when my turn comes I will look for her fishing near a brook and share the thing we both love. God bless her.......xoxoxo
    sigpic....

Comment

A little late but I am sorry to hear of your loss. I am glad that you were able to have a nice day with her before it happened.
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Hi Kim: While there are no words that I can say that would ease your pain and that of your family,
        please know that I added you to my Prayer Journal tonight. My deepest condolences to you and
        your precious family. Angel hugs, Coco

Comment

I want to Thank All of My Dear SBM Friends for all the PRAYERS and Kind Words!!!! It Means Alot to Me and It Has Helped me Through This.

Smile, Sweetie when its Your Time to Go, (and I Pray Not Any Time Soon) and You Find Her Fishing, Please Tell Her I am Coming One Day, and My Fish Will Be Bigger!!!! Thats What she would say to Me!!!! And Please Give Her a Hug for Me and Tell Her I said She Did it Her way as Usual, and I Love and Miss Her!!

Thank You All
          Hugs!!

Comment

Oh KimmyAnn, I'm so sorry for your loss! That is so sad. I just feel like I knew her after the pictures you posted of her and Khloe. I'm so glad she got to meet her and you were able to capture the memory forever. Hope you and your family are arms lengths away for lots of hugs during this period. From the pictures you've posted and some of the words you've written it seems like she lived a full life
            My thoughts are with you.
            Take care
            Hugs!!
            Kel

Comment

Thanks Kel,
              She had a Long Full Life. I know she is not sick anymore and this gives me the peace I need, But I still find myself wanting to call her. Them pictures will always be a Treasure of Mine.

We all Kinda get to know each others Family Here Hugh?! I guess thats Why we all turn to each other here for encouraging words, prayers, and Laughs.
              Hugs!!

Comment

So sorry to hear of your loss,I am thinking of you in these sad times.....hugs.

Comment

Thanks Kazr!!! It means Alot!!!!
                  Hugs!!

Comment

So sorry to hear that new, Kimmyann. Those wonderful memories of Grandma will help you in the months to come. Sometimes it is better to let go and be happy since you know she is surrounded by loved ones in a better place than this earth.

Comment

Amen!!! Grannywin, here on earth she was sick, she couldn't do the things she loved, and she Very much missed my Grandpa!!! She is Very Missed, but one day we will all be back together!!!! Thanks For All The Support in my Time of Sorrow.

XOXOXOX
                      Hugs!!

Comment

Working...
                      X