Hellowisky allousky!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellowisky allousky!

Stopenduousky heratongis topo sayusky hellowisky topo minongies frienduskies! Lovusky allousky, ana missonsky yuwantus!!!!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Grannnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyy your back xxxxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Is that you Granny.I luv you and missed you xo
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Hello Granny

Glad you stopped by to say hello. You have been missed. Hope all is well with you!!!

Dillie

Comment

Eyeusky ana Finuskisty!!!! Minongies specilusky frienduskies! Thankirusla porlaska welconsoska!
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Welccome back Granny missed your special language.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Halousky, Dilliansky ana Valuby!!!! Mimi arianly okusdy!! Ana wuwu?
              sigpic

Comment

Yup it is Granny alright! So glad to have you back. It is boring without you!

Comment

I think Granny needs your help Marion or else it is the rooties from good ole Canada
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Granny, seriously you have been missed...NO ONE is picking on me...makes it a dull place sometimes...LOL...Even in my challenges, NO ONE...LOL....I love your new language....But now I will need a translator...hehehehe....I missed you Grammies...I hope you are here to stay awhile....((HUGS))
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Yahoooooo!!!! Granny Popped in to Check on Us, You have Been So Missed!!!! I have been Wondering about you for a few weeks now, and Poof Your Here!!! Things have been Dull, without you stirring everyone up, and Poor Marion hasn't had her couch used!!! I was even thinking about trying to find your Mattress to see if I could get you out of Hiding......LOL

HUGS!!!! Please Don't leave us Alone that long.

How is Your Health Doing??
                      Hugs!!

Comment

Granny, you learned an ever harder language... took me a minute longer to figure it out, LOL!

You have to stop leaving us unsupervised for such long periods... we don't know what to do without your input!
                        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Hehheheheeehehehe!!!!! Mimi Luvusky allyousky!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I love u too! <wink>
                            I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Sheeeee's baaaaaack! So glad to see ya Granny!
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X