Just a quick hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick hello

I am still here....I think.........Fishing is going well and I have caught some great fish. Stripe bass to be exact. I still have lots of time to fish yet but I will be going away for a couple of weeks soon. I have a wedding to go to in Toronto, Ontario. I haven't been back there for at least 15 years. I am not looking forward to the big city. Well I am off to the beach once again and will check back in soon............Miss all of you and wish you could fish with me...........xoxoxo...Smile......Lois
    sigpic....

Have fun at your wedding and keep catching lots of fish. And don't forget to stop by regularly to keep us smiling!

Comment

Have a great time...Just don't forget about your friends here...We miss you and your humor....((HUGS))
      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Here's wishing you a fabulous time at the wedding and a speedy return to the waters for fishing. May the fish jump into your bucket because they love your smile... hugs
        I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Working...
        X