Are you a Tweeter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a Tweeter?

I'm pretty sure I've seen a post on this at some point, but can't find the thread... or maybe not. I dunno. LOL!

Any of my SBM friends here do the Twitter thing? I would be happy to add SBM-ers as some of my tweeps! (Then you would also know when there are new designer challenges, my new products, things like that!!)

I'm @knzus on Twitter.

Well, duh. Like you couldn't figure THAT one out, huh. LOL!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

I think ir WAS skype THAT WAS IN A THREAD AS i BELONG TO SKYPE.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I'm on Facebook . . .

Comment

Facebooker

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

I use Facebook!! Hope all is well!

Comment

facebook also here, too... just wondered on the other
            Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Hi Diana

Me! But I'm just a fledgling, only just left the nest so to speak - I mean so to tweet! With some help I have figure out how to 'follow' you.

I am @FreespiritWS

Many Blessings - FS xx
              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
              I walk on a trail of song
              And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

Working...
              X