SAFE? Granny and Onie and......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAFE? Granny and Onie and......

I know Granny and Onie are in CA. Not sure of who all else. Anybody know if they are safe from the gas explosion fires?
    Melanie

In case I go missing call Moonlightpearl, Granny, twpclerk or Smile! Then have them call Crops because we're probably together at the Yoville Races!

OOOOOOOOooooooo no I hope they are safe.I WILL PRAY FOR THEM XO
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

i've been worrying about them too ...hope they are safe xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

I don't know either, and I just heard this news not too long ago....If someone gets a hold of them, please let us know....I need Grammie....and ONIE is my dear friend...Prayers sent to everyone out in the area....
        I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Thank you all for your kind concern. I don't know about Onie, but I'm ok. The explosion happened close to San Francisco, and we're about 300 miles from that. Still, very scary, could happen anywhere. It sure is wonderful to know that you all care and that we still retain that close community spirit that makes us special.

I hope all of you are fine too. Eye, how did you do in the hurricane. I saw pictures of your area. Scary! Hope you and Smiles and safe and sound.
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

We got very little wind but 200 miles away they got the storm.So Eye was safe and so was Smile.So glad you were safe Granny.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

I seen Onie on facebook.She is okay. xo
              sigpic

Comment

I'm so glad you're all ok, Eye. Thanks for letting us know.
                sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post

I hope all of you are fine too. Eye, how did you do in the hurricane. I saw pictures of your area. Scary! Hope you and Smiles and safe and sound.
                  Glad you're Ok Granny and that mesage to Eye?? Is that the eye of the hurricane?

We had a Tornado rip through a town just 50kms from here and we were stunned... we DON'T get tornadoes here!!! well at least we neevr used to. All this freakish weather.. what has man done to this planet?

Comment

Eye, will you please send me some of that rain water! I'm dying for rain. You people are getting all of it. Please be safe.

Dee, please, stay inside and stop doing that rain dance. Dan is the indian around here, not you!
                    sigpic

Comment

We always get lots of rain and always windy.I will pray for your rain or easier still move to NOVA SCOTIAxo
                      Originally posted by Granny View Post
                      Eye, will you please send me some of that rain water! I'm dying for rain. You people are getting all of it. Please be safe.

Dee, please, stay inside and stop doing that rain dance. Dan is the indian around here, not you!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello, Guess you is back? I'm okay but very lost on the web site. Oh Lord, how do I figure out this site?????>
                        sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                        !

nie

Comment

Oh so so so good to see you!!!

Comment

Welcome back!

My Bud's 'R' Marion, Verleen and Jormanoy
                            Love is not blind. It sees more not less and because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

Comment

You too Wiz.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X