Sheenas update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheenas update

As you all know Sheena went through a controller and he and his girlfriend still will not leave her alone.She has had a few dates since but none that was likeable.She always goes for the underdog but all of a sudden she has been smitten by a nice fellow.It is her all time crush come true.She has had a crush on him since she was 10.What makes it good is we know him and he is a friend who holds down a job at the same place my hubbie works.There is one detail he is 11 years older.Now if we did not know him that would be a no no but he is so sweet and kind and he will treat her like her desired title Princess.I could not say to much as I am 10 years older then Laurie.She is very mature for her age and they get along and she is so happy.The strange thing is he has always liked her as well.Go figure girls how many times in ones life do you get to date a crush.A crush to me was those that you say when you are older and married---gee I had an awful crush on you when I was young.So I am happy now to know Sheena is happy and safe.

sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

I am so estatic that Sheena is doing quite well. What a handsome gentleman in the LO. In time, all things to work out for a reason. Thank you for this great news...) It sounds like you are quite happy. )

Comment

Thanks Dillie.Eye is so happy.I have no worries at the moment.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Long may their love shine... Good Luck to all of you. xxx

Comment

Thanks Mary xo
          sigpic

Comment

That is wonderful Eye! My husband is 7 years older then me and it has never bothered either one of us. Glad she found someone that appreciates her.

Comment

Thanks Marion.You are such a great friend xo.
              sigpic

Comment

Glad to here all is well for now. Now you may really enjoy getting ready for the holiday season with no worries.

Comment

Thank you Juliescraps.I am so excited that things are going so nice.Had a rough summer so Eye is sure relaxing.In fact this is the first year I have had my tree up Dec.1.Usually it is the middle of Dec.that I do this.
                  sigpic

Comment

Eye, this is such good news...Happy Holidays!
                    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

Thank you Michelle.They are very happy and make such a sweet loveable couple.Now when she goes out I know she is safe.
                      sigpic

Comment

Eye , I am so happy for you and Sheena. Glad everything is working out now sit back and enjoy the holidays.

My friends are Smile, Kimmyann ,Marshalynn, wolvsie35 and Nicole

Comment

Thanks Val.I know I will enjoy Christmas.
                          sigpic

Comment

Glad you are happy with a new love in the picture. Everyone deserves it, we all want to see those around us happy, so good for her. My parents and my in-laws have a big age difference (both 12 years) and it is amazing for them. also, my husband and I had crushes on eachother other for four years before we actually did anything about it. Maybe it is a lesson that we should take ourselves a little less seriously, and take more chances.
                            Congrats to her, and to you for your worry free season!
                            Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

Working...
                            X