No announcement yet.

Monetary Gift to Jazzy's family in her name:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto! Also glad to see the turnout on this. I wondered in the past about "Drastic Measures" the first time I saw it. Too funny Granny (at least now, not when they stole your name and what they did with it)
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

That is AWESOME how much we have donated so far! We surely do have big hearts and lotsa love for each other! ♥

Angie's notes to me (these were last week): "Right now we are at my grandmother's house (my moms mom), will be going home next week, but will be back the week after Christmas... We are all in constant communication right now... And please know that you do not have to do that but the thought is appreciated and we are just so overwhelmed with all of the love and support of her online family and wish that we could know all of you as well as she did... That is so sweet of you guys and you know that you guys don't have to do that.... but it is greatly apprecited cause lord knows we are going to have unexpected final things to pay so thank you so much... please send anything to Maw MAw's address because this is where we all are at the moment and moms home will be back in the hands of the city on Tuesday! Thank You Again.... Angie"

Just my thought, but I think it would be a great idea to just send the monetary donations we are making as that... money to the family. Like Angie says, there is probably going to be some extra cost to them related to all of this for Jazzy. The plain ol' money will help them take care of whatever they need to.

If anyone would like Angie's mailing address to send a card or letter, or her email information, she has given me permission to pass it along. Please private message me in here (I check once a day or every other day here) or over at facebook (facebook.com/knzus ...I'm on there every day, several times, since all my family is there).
      Last edited by knzus; 12-22-2010, 02:51 PM.
      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Originally posted by knzus View Post
        ...or over at facebook (facebook.com/knzus ...
        Oops, because of my privacy settings on facebook, instead of trying to go to the link above, search for me using my name: Diana Buller Carmichael ...sorry for the inconvenience, so embarrassed, lol
        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Ok, folks, we only got one more donation today. I'm still going to wait at least till tomorrow, to give more of Jazz's friends a chance to donate. Thank you all for the wonderful support and may you all be safe and warm tonight!
          sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Just 'popping on' so that we keep this post right at the very top.
            Come on everyone, dig deep and remember "It's better to give than to receive"... especially at this time of year.
            God Bless all of you.
            xxxxx

Comment

Just 'popping on' so that we keep this post right at the very top.
              Come on everyone, dig deep and remember "It's better to give than to receive"... especially at this time of year.
              God Bless all of you.
              xxxxx

Comment

Hay Mary are we repeating ourselves......................hahahaha........... ...xoxoxo
                sigpic....

Comment

Ok. I think some folks are really busy right now, because they had mentioned a desire to participate, but have not donated yet. I don't know if to wait a little longer, or contact Angie to send the money right now. I'll check in tonight again. Please tell me what you would like me to do.

Thank you all.
                  sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

Hello Granny: I don't think that it will hurt to leave it until may be the middle of next week. Anyone else agree or disagree????? Remember I am older and there for much wiser.............xoxoxoxoxo
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic....

Comment

For what's it's worth from this old sheila from dowunder I agree with Smile!! xoo
                      My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

... and from an Old Scot ... I also agree with Smile... :-)))

Comment

I agree... the holidays have them all busy, they are concentrating on their families and other things. Give them to mid-next-week.
                          Diana

Comment

Thank you all for your help. Will do!
                            sigpic

Comment

Just keeping this visible... ;-)

Comment

Thank you Mary. I would like to send the money by Thursday, so if anyone else would like to contribute, please do so before then. Thank you all for your wonderful support to Jazz's family.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X