• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolvsie35
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2007

Needed to talk...

I know things have been hard on everybody this past year..and I just wanted you all to know that you remain in my prayers..I have met some awesome people here, and it is sad that they aren't here as much...but we are all busy, I know...<wink> lol...
    I wanted to update you all on my situation...I have been real sick since December...and I mean sick...I have had every test there is....and the vitamins are still low and I'm severely Anemic...For no reason at all...No one can figure out why, and how one day I'm feeling fine and the next I'm sick as a dog...lol...My Creatine number for the kidneys keeps rising as well....So I am seeing the surgeon on Tuesday to get prepped for Dialysis...Within the next three months I will be on it...I have no more options left...the kidneys refuse to work on their own anymore...We have tried everything...After I start Dialysis, I will be returning to the Kideny Transplant Hospital to get the tests needed so I can be put back on the transplant list...
    My parents are moving in with me in April to help out...I am not liking the idea, but I'm sure it will all turn out ok..lol...Anyways, that is my update on things...I will still do my challenges, it will be my escape from it all....So don't you all worry....Love ya!!!
    I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

• Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Sorry you are having such a hard time Michelle, hopefully they will discover what is wrong and they can make it right again. In the mean time, hang in there. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you.

Comment

• angelwithin
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Nov 2006

{{{{hugs}}}} hang in there babes, praying for you ♥

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
      , Check out my store
      Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Kimmyann
        Scrap Guru
        • Mar 2009

Hugs Wolvsie!!! I will Keep Praying for you, Keep your Chin up!!! You have already been through so much, its Time for it to Get Better!!!
        Hugs!!

Comment

• Edina
          • Oct 2010

Lots of happy thoughts to you!

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

Hang in there Chel, I know it can't be easy but hopefully they will figure it out soon.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Smile
              Digi Sage
              • Nov 2006

So sorry Michelle that things are not good for you. I will keep you in my thought's and prayer's........we are here for you any time you wish to talk.......xoxoxoxo
              sigpic....

Comment

• makeyesup
                Digi Sage
                • Jun 2006

Well Michelle, don't understand why you can't have some relief from all of this. You are in my thoughts and prayers always. If anyone deserves some peace and good health, it's you.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Darn some things are just not fair.You are a sweetie ans surely does not need all this.We are here for yah and prayers are sent xo
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• scrappyaggie48
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Sep 2007

Thinking of you with much love and prayers - hang in there my friend xoxox
                    My Buddies are: Angelwithin, O2BNGdhope, Moonlight Pearl, Marion, , pkdoll, Smile, Eye, Oceania

Comment

• wolvsie35
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Apr 2007

You guys are the sweetest....Thanks for the prayers and wishes...and especially for listening to me ramble sometimes..lol...((HUGS))
                      I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

• juliescraps
                        Layout Whiz
                        • Aug 2007

Sent up a quick prayer for you Michelle. You brighten my day with your beautiful art work and presence here on the forum. I pray the prep and everything for your medical treatments will go well.

Comment

• evee
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Apr 2007

Good luck, Michelle. Thinking of you.
                          Evee ~~~

CrystalInMinn, mh51and Carena are my buddies.

Comment

• SBM Diane
                            Digi Sage
                            • Sep 2010

Hi Michelle,

I am so sorry to hear about your health. I will be praying for you and your family.

Diane

Comment

• TheFreeSpirit
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Jan 2008

Sending you love and hugs. Thinking about you.

Much love - FS xx
                              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow.

I walk on a rainbow trail
                              I walk on a trail of song
                              And all around me is beauty ~ Navajo Song

Comment

Working...
                              X