X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carena
    started a topic Sick with Flu and Asthma - Immending holiday

Sick with Flu and Asthma - Immending holiday

Sorry I've not been around the past few days.

I've been sick with Flu and then of course the asthma kicks in. I gave up and went to the doctors today and glad I did - as she put me on to steroids and antibiotics to clear my lungs and get me better. I have 6 days left before leaving for my holiday. (we go to Germany for 3 weeks. From New Zealand that's 1/2 way around the world) I'm hoping I will get better in that short of time. Steriods can do wonderful things so I'm very hopeful. Right now I can't walk from carpark to Caitlyns class room without getting out of breath. It's not a long walk. Anyway - I am already feeling better tonight and I'm hoping to get a decent nights sleep tonight. Fingers crossed.

Anyway - Like I said we are going on holiday for 3 weeks - so I won't be around as much during this time but will be sure to pop in from time to time. Well - how could I stay away that long. LOL. Just didn't want anyone to start worrying where I disappeared to.
    Hugs

• mariashark
    replied
    Originally posted by lindaathome View Post
    Hope you feel better - sending you the best Carena.

Hugs
    Hope your are feeling better. Enjoy the trip, Germany sounds wonderful.

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    <still coughing but doing ok - we go to Berlin for 3 nights today. Having a great time.

Leave a comment:

• wolvsie35
    replied
    I hope you get better hun...Being sick is exhausting and takes all your mojo away....((HUGS))

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    we are here in germany now. <went to aquarium day before yesterday and today the zoo i think - should be good. Yesterday the jetlag really caught up with me. <LOL sleep and more sleep I did.

Leave a comment:

• eye
    replied
    Hope you are having a great time and feel better soon xo.

Leave a comment:

• Carena
    replied
    Thank you everyone. I'm feeling a lot better but asthma is still not under control just yet. We leave in about 10 hours now. Can't wait. See you all when I get back.

Leave a comment:

• makeyesup
    replied
    Hope your are feeling better. Enjoy the trip, Germany sounds wonderful.

Leave a comment:

• lindaathome
    replied
    Hope you feel better - sending you the best Carena.

Hugs

Leave a comment:

• tin tin
    replied
    enjoy your trip and take care of you my dear! Can't wait to see what your trip will do for your imagination upon your return!

Leave a comment:

• juliescraps
    replied
    Pray you have a quick recovery too, Enjoy your trip.

Leave a comment:

• eye
    replied
    A speedy recovery and you take care of yourself and do have a safe healthy enjoyable trip. xo

Leave a comment:

Working...
X