Gifts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gifts

Have they stopped the little surprise birthday gifts from Scrapbook Max?I always looked forward to them.There was none this year
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Hope you have a happy birthday anyway. That means I won't get mine either in December

Comment

Thanks I had a great one.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

How did I miss your birthday???? Hope it was a wonderful day for you and many more to come!

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday!!! It would be nice to know when everyone's birthday is!

Comment

Hello!

Happy Birthday!

Please check your spam filter! Or, have you possibly changed your email address?

Karin

(Thanks to Donna Thomas (autisticwonder) for the great blinkie!)
            Click here to grab your own Scrapbook MAX! banners and blinkies (scroll down to "Banners")

Comment

Diane, there is a calendar you can add your name too, and then it shows up on the community page.

Comment

No I get mail from you guys but none for the surprise birthday but that is okay.I thought maybe it was stopped.
                sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday EYE...You should get the new birthday surprise....Try to contact Karin, she will make sure you get it....
                  I am a Designer 4 ScrapbookMax! Check out my STORE...Thanks!

Comment

happy birthday Eye. Hope you got lots of other presents
                    Somewhere in all the madness lies the beauty within

Comment

Happy Birthday Eye. I wasn't aware you got a Birthday surprise from Max. I don't remember ever getting one. My B-day is in a few weeks so we'll see if I get one this year.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday our dear sweet loveable Eye, Happy Birthday to you......
                      I am a proud Member of the Following Creative Teams

My friends are Angelwithin, Carena, Daydreamer, Dillie1, Eye. Frannieanne, Granny, Janarae, KimmyAnn, ksd_24_f, Marion, Moonbeam, The FreeSpirit and Wolvsie35

Comment

Awe you are so sweet.Yep we always got a little gift surprise.First year not getting one.It is okay was only curious.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wolvsie35 View Post
                          Happy Birthday EYE...You should get the new birthday surprise....Try to contact Karin, she will make sure you get it....
                          I love these icons very much. How can i get them?

Comment

Yupgift2u when you write or reply to this message look for go advanced and the faces are there
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X