Did somebody say a Birthday party?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did somebody say a Birthday party?

I love parties....I sure don't want to miss out on this grand occassion.Way to go ScrapbookMax.Your awesome.Your growing so fast that by the time I return home from my vacation you'll probably be at 3000....(that's customers,not years.LOL) so just in case that happens I designed a special Birthday Card just for all of you wonderful scrapbookmax scrappers to enjoy.
    See you in a couple of weeks.

You can view the Birthday card here before downloading it and playing it on your computer.

Have fun,
    Bobby Bear
    Attached Files
    [My newest websites]

That's a lovely and clever touch.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

How cute!!!!

Have a nice vacation!

Marion

Comment

Have fun!

Have a great vacation - how will be get along without all your neat embies, etc.?! Have a wonderful time!
        Julie

Comment

Have a wonderful vacation. What a nice card. You are so thoughtful from jewellery to diamonds and now a vacation---when are we going haha. Have a safeone.
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Nice job, bear... Cudos!
            sigpic
            Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
            My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
              I love parties....I sure don't want to miss out on this grand occassion.Way to go ScrapbookMax.Your awesome.Your growing so fast that by the time I return home from my vacation you'll probably be at 3000....(that's customers,not years.LOL) so just in case that happens I designed a special Birthday Card just for all of you wonderful scrapbookmax scrappers to enjoy.
              See you in a couple of weeks.

You can view the Birthday card here before downloading it and playing it on your computer.

Have fun,
              Bobby Bear
              You mean to say you won't be taking your laptop with you on your vacation?? How could you desert us!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X