Members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members

We are getting close to having 30,000 members at SBM!!! Where are they all at???

Members: 29,623 (6-18-14 7:31pm central time)

We need to do something to Celebrate 30,000 members?? Kinda like a New Year's Celebration When we get there... need to start planning or thinking about it anyway!!

Might take a few more months, unless Kel takes her position (Moonbeam appointed her Chief recruitment Officer) to heart and does some fast recruiting.
    Hugs!!

Wow! Awesome!

Comment

I remember getting our first 1000. I did a layout to celebrate the occasion at that time.

Comment

Awesome layout Marion!

Comment

I Love Scrapbook Max It has given me the chance to get to know some wonderful people from around the world its the first thing I do of a morning is to check to see what is happening on SBM I love the challenges and I reckon we have the best designers so thank you SBM for your wonderful program Hugs fonzzy

Comment

Awesome Page Marion!!

I Agree with Fonzzy Sue!! I found SBM by accident in 2009 and I am Member 22799

The People here were and Are FABULOUS, Friendly, Caring, and Helpful!!

I can make it a week without a Coke, but not sure if I would survive without checking in here at SBM to see what is going on.
            Hugs!!

Comment

ooooooooooh it could be party time at max when we get there!!!!

Will put on my thinking cap for this one!!!!!

Comment

Kimmyann how did you find your member number?

Comment

Correction!! my number is 15273.... Hovered over my name/picture... it shows you as 50..... Diane's is 28026

Granny showed us that back a few years ago..... problem though Fonzzy and Kaye's number over 30,000????
                  Hugs!!

Comment

I dont get a number when i hover my mouse Kimmy!!

Comment

The number I have explorer when I put my mouse over something I can click a address line shows on the page towards the bottom. It has the URL at the end it has /number-Kimmyann..../number-Marion....../number-Saviscrap
                      Hugs!!

Comment

hmm,mine doesnt do that, I even looked at my profile and couldnt find a number

Comment

I think it only does it in explorer. It is wayyyyyy at the bottom of the page.

Comment

Actually, I take that back. I see it in Chrome too. It is way at the bottom of your screen. Left hand. Hover over a member picture and it shows it.

Comment

Here is a screenshot of what it looks like....

Comment

Working...
                              X