X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Hello ladies!

I'm still alive but so busy! that I haven't designed for a couple of months... and I haven't scrapped. I hope to be back soon with a couple of new kits. Right now I can't tell you when. But I will!!!

I'm busy, busy with my main job, and I have a new hobby as you might know. This new hobby is photography. When I don't work, I take photos.

Hope that you're all doing well.

- Sandrine

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    I do hope!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Come on with it!! Maybe the move will inspire you

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    We moved! That was a crazy and stressful week!
    I hope to have time to start designing new kits by June.

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    Thank you Diane!
    The move will start on May 7th... and on May 12th the guys will have put everything in the new house... then we will have to open all the boxes... the estimate is about... 120 boxes!!!

Leave a comment:

• SBM Diane
    replied
    Congratulations on the new home Sandrine! Be safe with the packing and moving. Looking forward to seeing your new location by the sea! That may be the closest I ever get to France.

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    replied
    If you don't know what to do, I need arms for packing up :-)

Leave a comment:

• Kimmyann
    replied
    Yea!!! You Go Girl!!

Leave a comment:

• Letha
    replied
    Congrats on the move Sandrine!

Leave a comment:

• KapiScrap
    started a topic News about Sandrine (KapiScrap)

News about Sandrine (KapiScrap)

Hello everyone!

Just want to let you know that I'm still alive You don't see me often these days... well, that's because I'm going to move within 3 weeks so it's very hectic here... but that's so exciting!!! I'm going to move very close to the sea

I have new products but I don't have time for submitting them right now... because we have to pack up a lot of stuff and to deal with all the paperwork. Promised! By June there'll be new products in my SBM store.

Sandrine
Working...
X