Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas

Hi Kimmyann, I have just heard the news that Texas is having dreadful flooding due to extreme weather. I hope all is well with you and your family. X x xhugs x x x

Hey Stella Anne and My SBM Family. All is well for me and Mine.

Yes We have been getting Severe Storm after Severe Storm and the Flooding is Bad. My Family lives on the East Side of the Trinity and about 50+ miles from Houston and we have not had the severe flooding.

The roads have been under water and we have water standing every where, but it is not like the freeways being 10+ feet deep or the houses getting water in them. Houston floods due to so many bayous and so MUCH concrete!! I live in the country, so once the rain stops it will drain to the canals, bayous, and then to the river.

Tuesday morning I went into work about 2 hours late, because I was not getting on the flooded roads in the dark. (We don't have street lights out here I Didn't sleep Monday night, because the storms were so bad.... They had tornados a few counties up from mine.

I will try to post you guys some pictures of the flood water around my house soon as I can. If you would like to see some flood stories about my area KHOU dot com. That is the news in Houston there are Lots of pictures on there. I know they are still finding missing people and doing rescues.

I have about 4 more weeks on this Long Hour Job, I have been on for the last six weeks.

Thanks For all the Thoughts and Prayers!!!
    Hugs!!

Comment

SBM Family and Friends, If you would like to see something unreal go read this article. Today they had to rescue cattle from the rising water, so we had a REAL life cattle drive down the roadways!!! Khloie and I had to run to town and saw them using airboats to get the cows across the high water to the roads.

You just don't see Cattle Drives this day and time so it was a huge deal. Poor Cows were probable scared to death.

News station link:
      http://www.khou.com/story/news/local...iver/28278181/
      Hugs!!

Comment

Yes, poor cows.
        Happy to know that you're doing well.
        Sandrine
        KapiScrap ScrapbookMAX store

Comment

I drove by the Rail yard pasture today on my home from work and the Famous Herd of Cows seem to be doing well Some Grazing and some Laying on the Dry Ground. Seem to be doing well.
          Hugs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmyann View Post
            I drove by the Rail yard pasture today on my home from work and the Famous Herd of Cows seem to be doing well Some Grazing and some Laying on the Dry Ground. Seem to be doing well.
            Great news!

Comment

Hey, if you Texans don't need all that water...get California to haul some out for you! That are in a world of hurt for water!

Hugs sweetie!
              donna

Comment

Trust me Donna, If I could send it to them I would

Hugs Wonder Woman!! Miss You Bunches!!
                Hugs!!

Comment

We also need some water!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X