Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Bear - your tinytotbooks website

Hi Bobby Bear -

I had a few extra minutes to myself last night and I checked out your website...great job there! I actually didn't check out the books yet, but the games and puzzles were really fun. My kids are really going to like it. Thanks for taking time to make a website that's safe for kids! (I REALLY like the jigsaw puzzles, would love to see more, and more complex ones if available! My 10 year old would LOVE it, but the ones there are a little simple for him.)

Thanks again -

Kristy

Thank you.
    I'm glad you liked and found lots of things on my website for your family to use and have fun with.
    If you have a picture that you would like to have made into a jigsaw puzzle just send the jpg of it to my email below and I'll send you a download link to it when it's ready.

Below is a fun email card you can download and send to family and friendsMy way of saying thank you again.

Bobby Bear
    [email protected]

http://www.tinytotbooks.com/Downloads/Say%20Hello.exe
    Attached Files
    [My newest websites]

Comment

Way too cool!

Bobby Bear - that would be awesome! I'll have to think about which picture I would like to send. Is it possible to make it a more complex puzzle for my 10 year old???? That would be so incredible. Please let me know, otherwise I'll send over a picture my 6 year old girls would like to do.

Thanks a million,

Kristy

Comment

The puzzle can be made VERY complex if wanted
        Bobby Bear
        [My newest websites]

Comment

Not to step on your territory Bobbybear, but there is a free program called Jigsaw lite you can download (I think it was from ZD net) You can make a puzzle out of any picture or layout in a variety of difficulties. It is a lot of fun!

Hope you didn't mind me piping in here.

Marion

Comment

I also have that one plus several more elaborate ones.
            Bobby Bear
            [My newest websites]

Comment

Is there no end to your talents! I'm so jealous.
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
              X