X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention fishy smiles

Bobby Bear has fishing frames . You will luv them
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Sorry..have just arrived back and am jumping posts! You r all nuts .........but special too
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Originally posted by eye View Post
        I am on my way to Papa Bears..............xo
        sigpic....

Comment

did you all get gassed
          Yep
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Got them ....Thanks Cuz...........two times removed!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic....

Comment

• Thank God for insanity lol

Comment

• yES SHE IS A LITTLE HARD ON THE NERVES EH. i GOTTO PUT UP WITH HER FOR LIFE
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

yES SHE IS A LITTLE HARD ON THE NERVES EH. i GOTTO PUT UP WITH HER FOR LIFE
                  I can cope with that

Comment

• Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                    I can cope with that
                    sure you can cope with her that is because you live so far away. I am so close to her HHHHeelllppp!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

• MA3 has new layout

Originally posted by eye View Post
                      sure you can cope with her that is because you live so far away. I am so close to her HHHHeelllppp!!!!!!
                      She just posted another fabulous layout kit. Wow it is nice
                      sigpic

Comment

• do not know how that quote got in here the second time. I think crops had that probelm earlier or was it saccanon
                        sigpic

Comment

• You all have been chatty today. Yes Granny, I have anything you need at the hardware!

Since Crops seems to have personal experience at the Jail already, I think she should be Sheriff! That would mean she has to stay out of trouble though, Can you do that Carol? And how about "Scrap County Sherrifs Dept."

I also sent an E-Mail to Jazz. But I don't know her last name. Maybe it is Jazziel. Have not heard anything back.

Granny, I am already registered at the SBM store and I have already bought things from the store , even from you! or was that your store????

If you didn't see me on the site for a while, you wouldn't here from anyone from my house. My husband rarely gets on the computer, then it is only to check E-Bay. He knows how to bid, thats it. I have to do the paying. And he doesn't know how to do mail!

Anyway, I will go along with whatever everyone else does.
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

do not know how that quote got in here the second time. I think crops had that probelm earlier or was it saccanon
                            I had a quote appear twice and so did someone else but I am not sure who it was. Either Crops or Eng I think.
                            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Hi Sue did you see MA3 new designs. she is awesome and so is that Bobby Bear.He keeps us women happy
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                                I had a quote appear twice and so did someone else but I am not sure who it was. Either Crops or Eng I think.
                                Yep ...me!

Am a very confused peep!

Comment

Working...
                                X