Days of our Scraps!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marion View Post
    Ooooo Noooo Granny, you are not blaming me for this one. You may be great at scrapping and designing, but calculating is obviously not your strong suit!
    Confess! and tell the world that you blew it. The stink is all your own fault!

I have surrounded myself with nice scented candles and still have my oils that I bought in Egypt to keep thanks very pleasant around here!

Marion
    Will be over soon Marion!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
      Oh No! I unbuckled my seat belt!!!!!!!!!!1 ROTFL
      I'm telling ya'll you better watch out for that wonderful smell when it hits you down on the floor you go....smile/granny/max hit that septic tank on purpose to get us off track..good thing sacannon got us some shovels now we have to cover up that horrible hole...girls I'll loan you some of my Vicks Salve to put under your nose...its helps.
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
        I'm telling ya'll you better watch out for that wonderful smell when it hits you down on the floor you go....smile/granny/max hit that septic tank on purpose to get us off track..good thing sacannon got us some shovels now we have to cover up that horrible hole...girls I'll loan you some of my Vicks Salve to put under your nose...its helps.
        Give us a quick whiff......need to have massive protection and build up anti bodies fast!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Originally posted by Smile View Post
          It seems that there is a storm browing in the "Days of our Scrap". Will Steve get revenge on Granny. Is Steve really hiding Smilie at his place. Is Granny really "MAX" and once again "am I real"?????
          After leaving the Bar I followed the alleged suspects. Eye was over heard telling Jazz "You are a few beers short of a six pack" Then all of a sudden H--e--l--l broke loose. Moonbeam Jumps out of the bushes carring a bowl of all bran and a bottle of pepto ." Eye" backs off as "Lady bug" begs for her fiber. I stay hidding until the crime is in full swing.I know what they are trying to do. Will I let them Releave "lady bug"???? :
          Det Smile..if I gave you a penny for your thoughts I would get change back..My friend eye never said that to me...and I do have a full six pack..I just dont have the plastic thingy that holds them all together.. poor Moonbeam had to hide in the bushes to eat her bran so we wouldn't know she really doesnt like that vegemitey stuff everyday..Lady Bug must really be in a fix if shes begging for the bran..and could granny really have Max in there with her...man that would be really a strange case!!!
          Last edited by jazzieal; 11-08-2006, 01:41 PM.
          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Well did you ever-----

The bushes is a ploy. I bet they got steeve in their well his wify is at the bar not knowing what is going on just around the bend .
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Here I sit at the Bar with Steve's Wify
              I think she knows whats going on! I few more beers and she'll blab away I'm sure.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• He he......get your tape recorder going

Comment

• Hey Marion!!!!!!!!!!
                  I have surrounded myself with nice scented candles and still have my oils that I bought in Egypt to keep thanks very pleasant around here!
                  You say thanks so often in here, that you got confused with Thanks and Things
                  Have another Drink Marion!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Ill buy,... I think I need another anyway. This is such a "Stinky" plot I am getting confused. I was waiting for Eye to get back to the bar..I dunno, maybe someone hit me over the head with one of the shovels??
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• If you want to get my wife to blab, you've got a do better than a beer. She's definitely not a cheap date

And I don't have a septic tank... we're on city sewer, so the smell isn't my fault either...

And what's with the rats? We don't have many of those here... We got snakes, gila monsters, lizards, pigeons (they make great dumplings), tarantulas, coyotes, roadrunners (beep, beep) and even the occassional field mouse, but no rats.

I don't know where you ladies are getting your info on me, but it doesn't seem very accurate. I hope you didn't pay much for it.
                      sigpic
                      Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                      My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• ooooooo no Marion the veg. may have struck you.

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                        Hey Marion!!!!!!!!!! You say thanks so often in here, that you got confused with Thanks and Things
                        Oooo ooo I see Marion is having the same problem as me. Did you touch those pretizles like I did. It left me non literate for awhile but it leaves the system after a few hours.You will be okay. Drink plenty of fluids and not from the scrap bar. Water is the best cure.
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                          Hey Marion!!!!!!!!!! You say thanks so often in here, that you got confused with Thanks and Things

I meant things, but after reading through all the post, thanks may be better. ( It doesn't stink here!)

Marion

Comment

• Hey girls the man has entered

[QUOTE=srussell;18593]If you want to get my wife to blab,------ but she has haha
                            you've got a do better than a beer--- we did.

She's definitely not a cheap date --- no but you are

And I don't have a septic tank... we're on city sewer, so the smell isn't my fault either...----- no you are a bed of Roses

And what's with the rats?----that rotten fishin Canadian has brought them across the border.

We don't have many of those here... We got snakes, gila monsters, lizards, pigeons (they make great dumplings), tarantulas, coyotes, roadrunners (beep, beep) and even the occassional field mouse, but no rats. --- who are you kiddin.

I don't know where you ladies are getting your info on me, but it doesn't seem very accurate. I hope you didn't pay much for it. ----

----Well you would not know what is going on since you had brain surgery to change your personality.
                            sigpic

Comment

• What brain surgery? Last thing I remember is making ammends with Carol (crops2dawn) and Marion calling a truce... How did my name start getting dragged throught the mud? again? Now Eye, is dissing me? What is this? The election? The movie SAW III, Manchurain Candidate, Wag the Dog? I have no idea what's goin on!!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by srussell; 11-08-2006, 03:44 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
                              My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• OMG Eye! You had me ROTFLMAO

Way too Funny! ohhh Poor Steve, you got amnesia now!
                                I think we should incorporate the SAW III movie in here only if Steve gets Whacked in the end! hehehe
                                What is this? The election?
                                Steve, that was soooo yesterday! And your wify is a blabber mouth you should hear all the stuff she has said about you!

Comment

Working...
                                X