Days of our Scraps!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Moonbeam - I will remeber this I know LOL
    Now Granma I tell you about the days of my scraps.. when I was little girl my fathers name was John Singh and my mother was Hai Singh .I am oldest of 2 children .I have Brother Longh and my name Mustava. was ok for my father- he was John Singh
    but my mother and us was
    Hai Sigh
    Longh Singh
    Mustava Singh
    we all get laughed at for our names because of how they sound in English.. Language difference can be cruel.
    Mustava Leik

Comment

• I am glad you have kept your sense of humor Mustava

Marion

Comment

• Detective smilie here............

I have checked you out Mustava and i am satisfied that you are on the good side of the law. I hope to sign you in as a Detective's helper. I will half to get back to you on that as I hear a large machine coming my way. Holy crap mat-man, its a bulldozer..........duck "eye" its Granny and she is headed right for you.........................and now over to you Moonbeam.............
        sigpic....

Comment

• Originally posted by cntrywoman72 View Post
          I thought it goes...
          Im closing the bar down for a couple day and putting an extermination tent over it to kill the rats. eng, please dont sleep behind the counter, the fumes will get ya, then ill have to get a new bouncer. If we are lucky, the extermination will kill the vermin and wont blow up my bar!!!!
          Oh sure! You warn Eng, but I fell asleep at the bar waiting for Eye. (I don't drink much and booze makes me sleepy). So now I wake up and these rodents are running around and it stinks in here. Luckily I still have a shovel to defend myself against these 4 legged creatures, I swear I just saw a 5 foot rat in the corner...or was it..... Eeeek, get me out of here!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• A word from our sponsors.....

The comments expressed by some of the persons in this program are not those of the sponsors or the cast of "Days of our Scraps". We apologize for the inappropiate language and content of such comments. Until such comments can be deleted, please bear with us and don't forget to tune in again, same time, same channel, for another episode in the continuing saga... "Days of our Scraps".

The Sponsors.
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• Originally posted by *eng* View Post
              This is getting serious. Have we any police people on here. Can anyone make a citizen's arrest. I think that Smile's an imposter. We need to find some reinforcements and find someone who can make spells...then...job done!
              Yep...Smile is definately not on the up and up..I just keep thinking she is one of Granny's other personalities..things just dont add up with her...I was gone for a long time and when I got back things have really took a turn...where is eye..and the bar closed with poor sacannon in there passed out from all the beer she drank..or did someone (maybe the evil Smile) put something in her drink..Marion has all those good smelling candles and things
              and wont share them...and now she has her big dog guarding her from all the evil stuff going on..and whats this about Steve and the brain surgery and amnesia...I am so totally cornfused...gosh maybe its just me still suffering from that wonderful smelling stuff that had me ROTF..I need to shut up and take some tylenol..all that Vicks salve Ive had to put under my nose to mask that odor from Steve's house gave me a headache..
              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Marion View Post
                I am glad you have kept your sense of humor Mustava

Marion
                It is a bit hard to keep it when you Mustava Leak.
                Did I tell you what my stepfathers name is .. so that when my mother re-married she gave me and my brother his sir name.
                His name WAs Paul Holliday... Oh NO! so now I became Mustava Holliday and my Brother was Longh Holliday <sigh> more teasing for years but it only got worse ..I did not want to marry my dear husband although i love him much . Who would want to be Mustava Leik? Just as well my brothet no change his name too or he would be Longh Leik
                Mustava Leik

Comment

• Originally posted by Mustava leik View Post
                  It is a bit hard to keep it when you Mustava Leak.
                  Did I tell you what my stepfathers name is .. so that when my mother re-married she gave me and my brother his sir name.
                  His name WAs Paul Holliday... Oh NO! so now I became Mustava Holliday and my Brother was Longh Holliday <sigh> more teasing for years but it only got worse ..I did not want to marry my dear husband although i love him much . Who would want to be Mustava Leik? Just as well my brothet no change his name too or he would be Longh Leik
                  You have come through the teasing shining. You could have so easily become withdrawn but instead share the very thing that you were taunted with and with such comical humour. Your a star. x
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• srussell has lost his half Brain

l
                    Originally posted by srussell View Post
                    What brain surgery? Last thing I remember is making ammends with Carol (crops2dawn) and Marion calling a truce... How did my name start getting dragged throught the mud? ----- sewer
                    again? yep again
                    Now Eye, is dissing me? --- Better then doing the other word after drinking to much
                    What is this? -----he does not even know his own mind
                    The election?---- Behind times you are
                    The movie SAW III,------ saw it 11
                    Manchurain Candidate,-----You only wish you were
                    Wag the Dog?--- In yourwildest dreams.
                    I have no idea what's goin on!!!!!!!!---------see I even have to repeat. You Had brain surgery
                    I hear Granny had been there when they did yoursurgery. she wanted a Labotomy done. We will see if she succeeded.
                    sigpic
                    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Detective Smilie here............

I have just received a special telegram from Agatha someone has used the word ..........oh I hate saying it..........all I can say is ,I will refer to it as a "we we" Don't worry Granny your second personality will get to the bottom of this! I smell vicks?????? Who ever you are never under any circumstances mix vicks with vitimix
                      sigpic....

Comment

• Originally posted by Smile View Post
                        I have just received a special telegram from Agatha someone has used the word ..........oh I hate saying it..........all I can say is ,I will refer to it as a "we we" Don't worry Granny your second personality will get to the bottom of this! I smell vicks?????? Who ever you are never under any circumstances mix vicks with vitimix
                        So you smellin Canadian I see you are up early. I just in. That steeve has lost his noggin and you are being sneaky. Are you Really Granny
                        sigpic
                        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Be careful

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                          Oh sure! You warn Eng, but I fell asleep at the bar waiting for Eye. (I don't drink much and booze makes me sleepy). So now I wake up and these rodents are running around and it stinks in here. Luckily I still have a shovel to defend myself against these 4 legged creatures, I swear I just saw a 5 foot rat in the corner...or was it..... Eeeek, get me out of here!
                          Sorry bud.I had a night shift. Doing two jobs one a bouncer and the other a nurse and this is how I found out about Steeve and his brain surgery.Thanks to you getting the shovels.Glad you are okay. Just be careful of the two sided granny. One who looks like the angel and the other is a stinkin rotten fishy pitrat from canada.We better get some gas mask. I see a cloud above the bar and it has a bad odor. So be careful.Get out of their. I called you on the cell phone but no answer. Take off before they get yah.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Detective Smilie yet once again..........

This special message for "Mustava"
                            "Eye" reports that a new nurse started at her hospital in the "Intensive Care Unit".Her name is" Picabo". She is not perimitted to answer the telephone, however, as it caused too much confusion when she would answer saying....
                            "Picabo, ICU."
                            sigpic....

Comment

• Originally posted by Smile View Post
                              This special message for "Mustava"
                              "Eye" reports that a new nurse started at her hospital in the "Intensive Care Unit".Her name is" Picabo". She is not perimitted to answer the telephone, however, as it caused too much confusion when she would answer saying....
                              "Picabo, ICU."
                              How long did it take you to do this one Too funny. I knew you were a card short from a full deck.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Hey Detective Smile.. I think you should investigate our new friend.. Mustava Leik...This is not for real!!! Is that you granny too?
                                Mustava Holiday
                                Mustava Leik
                                Longh Holiday and if she takes her brother anywhere she takes a longh leik

Mustava.. I think you should divorce your present husband and marry this guy I know whose name is Peter Wind..
                                you'd be
                                Mustava Wind
                                so gimme a break... c'mon own up who ever this is!! strange how litle miss mustava appeared just after Smile hey! another one of Granny's multi personalities???

Comment

Working...
                                X