Days of our Scraps!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
    Of course I am, thats how I know if you peeps are on or if I talking to myself.
    and usually its the latter
    lol
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Don't answer the phone! You'll regret it! they need you back at work!
      Oh no, they couldn't drag me back
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Ohhh Lucky you Sue! That only thing my husband makes is hamburgers on the grill and he always burns them

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Originally posted by sacannon View Post
          I must be talking to myself. HELLO, ANY ONE THERE????
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• I just thought I would sneak a peek to see what was going on if anything
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Ohhh Lucky you Sue! That only thing my husband makes is hamburgers on the grill and he always burns them
              LOL, my husband likes to cook. He's not bad. He used to do most of the cooking when I was working. Now I do more, but he still cooks too.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

I just thought I would sneak a peek to see what was going on if anything
                Lots.......but then again not much

Comment

• Well me and eng are on That is something! HAHAHAHA eye and smile were on before but they disappeared!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

LOL, my husband likes to cook. He's not bad. He used to do most of the cooking when I was working. Now I do more, but he still cooks too.
                    My hubby loves cooking but leaves the demolition site for me to clear up. Prefer to starve!

Comment

• I need to get back to work. I suppose I should have more done on the tree when my husband gets home or he will wonder what I was doing. It hasn't changed since he left after lunch. (been at the store)
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Any one hear from linda today?

Comment

• Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                          My hubby loves cooking but leaves the demolition site for me to clear up. Prefer to starve!

That sounds very familiar. Mine will put the dishes in the dish washer, but I usually have to clean the counter and stove. (when he does them)
                          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Smile doesn't need any tuna, she stinks of fish already! I know you heard that smile!
                            sigpic....

Comment

• My hubby loves cooking but leaves the demolition site for me to clear up. Prefer to starve!
                              LOL You must be a beanpole!

HI SMILE!!!

Comment

Any one hear from linda today?
                                I haven't. Sorry Phone rand again.
                                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X