Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Days of our Scraps!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    sigpic

    Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

    Please visit my Max Store

    Comment


    • #32
      Granny perhaps you need a body guard. Since you have all that stash. You could pay me half of it and the other half when I make people dissappear haha.I heard his wify has been happy because he is not around much.She is so happy she may join us and actually sing in the bar---The oldie but goodie song---"Good Bye Love"
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst



      Comment


      • #33
        I think that's why I'm so ill this week... I ate some of my own battery-acid laced cookies... I hate it when the master plan backfires...
        sigpic
        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

        Comment


        • #34
          Poor Stevy, That just goes to prove that "what goes around comes around"

          (But seriously, I hope you feel better soon Steve.

          Marion

          Comment


          • #35
            And now, another episode of "Days of our Scraps"....

            Eye, the faithfull nurse with the funny stetoscupus hanging from her weary neck, finds Steve's wife and is able to make her puke all over the place, which saved her life, a life that is now fullfilled and full of hope, since her evil Masta is himself home sick by his all wicked hand. She sings the Granny song at the top of her lungs and has the rest of the lunnies in an uproar. Life is good!

            Another Evil Kannivel makes his presence felt in the community. Mean old Lee attacks poor Granny and makes her check her software bundle... She crawls in agony and despair, hoping to find the solution to her hardware woes...

            Will she find the answer? Will Steve get well again? Will Marion get any older?

            Don't forget to tune in for another episode of... Days of our Scraps!

            Granny the Announcer.

            ps: Eye... Forget about the money, honey!
            sigpic

            Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

            Please visit my Max Store

            Comment


            • #36
              My goodness! All the goings on around here that I miss because Granny keeps me in the dungeon all day long working.
              Last edited by Ladybug; 10-26-2006, 10:10 PM. Reason: missed a word
              sigpic

              Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

              Comment


              • #37
                Granny you are priceless! I am sitting here chuckling to myself again! Who knows this masterpiece may get published yet!

                Marion

                Comment


                • #38
                  Not Me!

                  I plan to go to Becca's Bar too! Not wify sit! Now, if it was a handsome middle age man, un attached..... then I would be happy to sit and keep him company............

                  nie
                  sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

                  My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !


                  nie

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    News Break,
                    This just in: There seems to be a series of events happening in the world of SBM. There are reports of scrappers getting sick from tainted cookies, while other scrappers have turned up missing. There is a rumer going a round that there is a serial scrapist on the loose going by the name of Granny. She is beleived to be armed with chains and blocks and is to be considered dangerous. If anyone has any knowledge of these events please notify your local Scrap Agency.
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                      News Break,
                      This just in: There seems to be a series of events happening in the world of SBM. There are reports of scrappers getting sick from tainted cookies, while other scrappers have turned up missing. There is a rumer going a round that there is a serial scrapist on the loose going by the name of Granny. She is beleived to be armed with chains and blocks and is to be considered dangerous. If anyone has any knowledge of these events please notify your local Scrap Agency.
                      Now I know why granny won't hire me as a body guard. well I am still up for hire to the highest bidder. who knows maybe scrapbook max needs me haha.
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst



                      Comment


                      • #41
                        eye, ill hire ya as my bouncer. Anyone attempting to bring tainted cookies into my bar, you can tackle them.

                        Announcement: Becca's Scrap Bar is holding a halloween costume party and kareoke contest. Winner will receive a CD of Granny and the Scrappers, singing her songs. Food will be provided so no tainted donations please. Entry fee is $8 or scrap fabric for clothes, proceeds go to the Scrap Addicts Mental Hospice and the Scrap Heap Homeless shelter.
                        Last edited by cntrywoman72; 10-27-2006, 07:41 AM.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by cntrywoman72 View Post
                          eye, ill hire ya as my bouncer. Anyone attempting to bring tainted cookies into my bar, you can tackle them.

                          Announcement: Becca's Scrap Bar is holding a halloween costume party and kareoke contest. Winner will receive a CD of Granny and the Scrappers, singing her songs. Food will be provided so no tainted donations please. Entry fee is $8 or scrap fabric for clothes, proceeds go to the Scrap Addicts Mental Hospice and the Scrap Heap Homeless shelter.
                          Oh goody goody I finaly got a job now I can leave this hole where they kept me hidden. I knew someone would want me.wat out guys as I am ready.
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst



                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Hey everyone, Bobby posted more chains. Now we will have our own chain in case Granny tries to use hers!
                            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                              Hey everyone, Bobby posted more chains. Now we will have our own chain in case Granny tries to use hers!
                              They look pretty strong too so watch out Granny. shhhhhh I hope they won't break.


                              Visit my blog
                              Visit my section of the store here




                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Rats, where is that boy.... Bobby Bear, you nut...................

                                Serial Scrapist? Why, I'm the most innofensive kid in this bunch!!!

                                Marion, help me........................

                                Granny
                                sigpic

                                Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

                                Please visit my Max Store

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X