Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should let you get to bed if you have to get up early
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Eye I have to get some rest! My hands are starting to get numb. I will chat with ya tomorrow okay??

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Night my friend
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• You have a good night! okay see you sometime tomorrow!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Hey girls Dawson is back in gallery
            sigpic

Comment

• Boy, I sure missed a lot tonight! After I took my mom home, I had to work on her computer a little. Then when I got home, I had to finish cleaning up the kitchen. (Who was suppose to be doing dishes in this soap anyway...) Then it took me 45 minutes to read all of went on today!!!!!!! See Granny finally got the smilies!! Sorry Granny the Hardware was closed for Thanksgiving. And Eye, what was up with you tonight??? Maybe I will catch you all later (tomorrow). Bye
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Well I had to read what all yall did today and now you are all gone..sounds like another fun night in the scaps chat forum LOL..found out a lot of fun information about each other..wow Smile even gave us some sizes...big slingshot...LOL..I also found out Im the oldest one that was here tonight..geeze...dont get to ahead of yourself crops about your kids leaving home..one of mine is 37 and she still here..also 3 of my grandsons..sometime I don't know if they live with me or if I live with them...
                I ate to much today and Im still stuffed..granny glad to see you got your smileys down pat..eye I know why you werent talking much, you were too busy playing with that grandbaby...working on this scrapbook going back with the kids in the family were babies makes me want another baby in the house..one that I can love on and spoil and do special things with..and then send it home with mom and dad..LOL..I missed ya'll today and hope I make it here tomorrow to see whats going on...nite all
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Gosh you all had verbal diarrohea last night!
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Theres pages of the stuff!
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• I suppose youre getting ready toiy the shops.

Comment

• Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                        I suppose youre getting ready toiy the shops.
                        Good morning "eng" did you get my email?????
                        sigpic....

Comment

• It is now the beginning of the Christmas season since Crop has gone shopping. I wish her luck. I hate shopping in any busy store. Hope the bargains were worth it. I do love yard sales though." Eng" do you have yard sales where you live?
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic....

Comment

• Morning Smile and Eng..either of you still around? I came on earlier and was posting and hit a wrong key or something and just x'ed myself right on out of here LOL..gone in a flash before I even knew what hit me..Guess Crops is in that mad whirl of shoppers by now having herself a good old time..andrews nurse was just telling me they said on the radio there were over 250 people lined up at all the main doors to the mall at 3 am this morn..one man had been there since 12:30 to be first in line to get one of the new game systems..I hope he had his long johns on cuz it was sure cold here last night..I did that one year to try to get one of my girls a cabbage patch doll waited 6 hrs..was about the 26th person in line..toy story opened and they only had 10 dolls to sell...talk about a lot of mad people..my first and last time to ever do that..gotta get back to work on my sb page Ive been trying to finish all day and most of the night..cant seem to get much accomplished nothing looks right on it..Im never going to get this book done before Christmas ..check back with yall later..
                            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Goodmorning everyone. Yes I noticed all the info that was being given too. Well I kind of fall in between. I can still say I am not in my 50's! But only until June. That is when the big one falls. My Hubby will be 55 in January. I am the youngest in my family. We were spread out a bit. Carol will be 55 in March and Linda will be 59 the same day I turn 50 (Delayed twins with one inthe middle). No kids myself. Linda has 3, her oldest is 37. Carol has 2 and her oldest will be 25 in Feb. The only young ones belong to my nieces Caris and Carol. I have posted layouts with them. (Kari 12 in April and Jacob 2 in March). Well I slept in late since I went to bed late. I haven't been downstairs yet. So I will go down and get breakfast and check back later.
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Hello Jazz: Sorry I missed you. I too will be droping in once and awhile when I have my tea brake. I am sure glad I wasn't with Crops when she was shopping. I hope she took her shovel and"duct or k" tape! It must be like going into battle. Talk later...........
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic....

Comment

Working...
                                X