X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eye
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

wasn't dawson so cute in my new layout. I hasd those buttons but did not know what they were for. Now I have a new toy girls for my scenes
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• sacannon
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by eye View Post
      will you do mine

My back kills me just doing mine! But if I were there I would help you!
      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

I am on 3 12 hour night shifts again starting to night

Oooh eye how awful. How long do you get off after that
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• jazzieal
          Digi Sage
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
          409..........?
          Formula 409 Cleaning product we have here to clean your floors cabinet tops and so on..works great..cleans like a charm..I was trying to make a joke...see I have no talent for it..LOL
          My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

wasn't dawson so cute in my new layout. I hasd those buttons but did not know what they were for. Now I have a new toy girls for my scenes
            He sure is a sweetie Eye!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Must catch up on the gallery, had a look eye, dead cute, what a sweetie
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• eye
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                My back kills me just doing mine! But if I were there I would help you!
                I know you would as that is the type of person you are---so sweet and kind
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
                  Formula 409 Cleaning product we have here to clean your floors cabinet tops and so on..works great..cleans like a charm..I was trying to make a joke...see I have no talent for it..LOL
                  yes you do Jazz, if you had said Dettox spray I would have got it lol

Comment

• eye
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
                    Oh I thought 409 was the highway
                    sigpic

Comment

• crops2dawn
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Jul 2006

OMG!!! You people are such yackers today! I think I just read 5 pages! I was on about an hour ago typed the whole day out then the electric went out! I don't think I can remember anything any more! I've gone Crazy! Somebody should of smacked me last night and told me not to go! What was I thinking!!! The pushing and shoving!!! I did take the shovel and duck tape hit an old man over the head stole his TV and then duck taped him to a pole!
                      LOL ! ANd I bought everyone lots of presents too! But you will all have to wait until Xmas! HAHAHAHAHA
                      And I see I was missed today! Oh sweet it that!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• *eng*
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Apr 2006

Oh I thought 409 was the highway
                        Now that is a joke!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

ANd Yes Eye my feet are killing me! 8 hours of shopping will do that to ya

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Aug 2006

If you were a Beech Boy fan you might think it was a sports car! I knew what it was, use it a lot!
                            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• eye
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Jul 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                              OMG!!! You people are such yackers today! I think I just read 5 pages! I was on about an hour ago typed the whole day out then the electric went out! I don't think I can remember anything any more! I've gone Crazy! Somebody should of smacked me last night and told me not to go! What was I thinking!!! The pushing and shoving!!! I did take the shovel and duck tape hit an old man over the head stole his TV and then duck taped him to a pole!
                              LOL ! ANd I bought everyone lots of presents too! But you will all have to wait until Xmas! HAHAHAHAHA
                              we missed you. Took your advise got a keyboard and no camera
                              sigpic

Comment

• sacannon
                                MAX! Mastermind
                                • Aug 2006

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post

I told you she was reading all the posts. Ha!
                                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X