• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering the same thing??
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
      OK Mem you didnt just get that acid on there..you put it there to keep your CD safe..we are on to you girl..and Granny I hope you had your overalls on when you ate that stuff Moonbeam sent ya..I think she wanted you to flip and show all.....I heard that Marion was in on it with her..they messed with the original Vegemite and put some upsidedownagogo juice in there (which may or may not have a drop of Steve's special acid in it) thats why the Vegumichungo did a numbo on you...someone please work on an antidote for poor Granny before she wears her hands out and cant type anymore..love ya Granny..
      I tried to get Granny to hire me but she was too stingy with the money that she did not want anyone to know she had stashed it. I wanted to be her body guard but oh no she would not hear of it. So now I am a bouncer waiting to hear someone confess when they are into the sauce.So beleary as I am ears hehehehe.
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

What is it with you nuts? Bouncer? Bouncer? Your prices are outrageous, Eye.... For that kind of money I can have all my enemies bumped off!!!!!

Jazzieal.... Right on, sister!!! You got it. Got my overalls and an umbrealla! Thanks for letting me know who the culprits are. I'll show those turkey drawers!

Vegemite, also know as Vegemungusky, Vegepichusca, Vegy... Well, you know.... It's this wonderfully awful stuff made out of Brewer's Yeast, and it's guaranteed to cure you of any thing that ails you. It will even rut your brain, so there won't be anything aling you, know what I mean, jelly bean?

Moonbeam sent me a bunch. I thought she did it cause she likes me... Hmmmm, I'm having second thoughts, but hey, the day is young.....

And so ends another episode of the continuing saga.... "Days of our Scraps!".

Granny the Announcer
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

OK...... Just remember you asked....

I had to ask Moonbeam the same question....... You will have to explain but from what I get out of it is that it's a spread (like peanut butter) that has a taste of it's own!!! I was told that it is an aquirred taste! Sort of bitter/salty. Apparently the Azzies eat it a lot, maybe daily!

How did I do Moonbeam??? nie
          sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
          !

nie

Comment

Glad to help Granny

Originally posted by Granny View Post
            What is it with you nuts? Bouncer? Bouncer? Your prices are outrageous, Eye.... For that kind of money I can have all my enemies bumped off!!!!!

Jazzieal.... Right on, sister!!! You got it. Got my overalls and an umbrealla! Thanks for letting me know who the culprits are. I'll show those turkey drawers!

Vegemite, also know as Vegemungusky, Vegepichusca, Vegy... Well, you know.... It's this wonderfully awful stuff made out of Brewer's Yeast, and it's guaranteed to cure you of any thing that ails you. It will even rut your brain, so there won't be anything aling you, know what I mean, jelly bean?

Moonbeam sent me a bunch. I thought she did it cause she likes me... Hmmmm, I'm having second thoughts, but hey, the day is young.....

And so ends another episode of the continuing saga.... "Days of our Scraps!".

Granny the Announcer
            No thanks needed Granny girl..Now dont tell anyone but Im keeping my ears and eyes open will let you know if I find out anything else good..I always thought Vegemite was stuff you drank and if you drank enough you might get a good happy buzz from it..the first taste is awful but the more you drink the bettet it gets..my friend Lucy told me that but shes a dizzy blonde and you know how blondes are..well anyway Granny Im working on you some pads for your hands..glad you got you got yourself covered..and eye you are in the best place you can be..think of all the good stuff you can find out when everyone get sauced up and dont care what they say..you should have some good confessions to tell us all by now..gotta go lurk some more...hope they dont start charging a lurking fee..
            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Feeling Goofy

OH MY GOSH I had no idea there was really such a thing rofl..I thought it was something that came about in the soap going back to that old I Love Lucy Show...talk about dig a hole and crawl in...
              My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by OnieRN View Post
                I had to ask Moonbeam the same question....... You will have to explain but from what I get out of it is that it's a spread (like peanut butter) that has a taste of it's own!!! I was told that it is an aquirred taste! Sort of bitter/salty. Apparently the Azzies eat it a lot, maybe daily!

How did I do Moonbeam??? nie
                You did real well OnieRN...
                seeing I posted some to Granny and to Ladybug and I know Ladybug (Lori hates it.. she might flog it off to you real cheap! Granny is just too polite to say she hates it 'cause it cost me more to post it over to the USA from the Land down under than its worth .. I could have bought the whole kraft factory for the postage cost!!!

Comment

In the quaint place I live called England, we have marmite, you either think ewwwww...or luverly! (Love it)

Catch........................

http://www.ilovemarmite.com/
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

My favorite candy from my youth in the Netherlands is Salty licorice. Everyone here hates and spits it out!
                    For me the double salt is even better!

Marion

Comment

I'm not just being polite Moonbeam. I'm still rather ambivalent about it. But you said it's an acquire test, and I want to grow to love it as much as you do. If nothing else, cause I appreciate the effort and expense that you and Ian went through to get it for me. I love you're kindness, and that's reason enough for me to keep at it.

I have notice that I'm a little darker since I've tried it! Hmmmmmmmm, what could it be?

Granny
                      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

oh nO!!! Hey! Did you read the label first before eating? You may very well go darker - ... so if yo want lovely gorgeous chocolate coloured skin no need to sunbake - just eat vegemite!

and if you dont like it now I doubt you will - when I say aquired ...we grew up on it... you are too late Granny! although mind you , I guess you still have a lot of growing up to do (LOL) ...but you can always sell it on Ebay Estee.

Comment

I will not sell it, you turkey, I'm going to eat it!!!!

Granny
                          sigpic

Comment

You'll go darkerrrrrrrrrrrrr Grannnnyyyyyyyyyyy!

Comment

Well, guys, I'm going to eat my vegemite too! Actually we figured we'll save it for emergency rations should things come to that. I think hiding it in Granny's mattress would be the perfect place to store it, don't you?

And thank you Moonbeam, I really appreciate your kindness in sending it to me. No really, I mean it. I really do!
                              sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

Oh My goodness!!!! did you guys see how many views this got already!! over 1,000. WOW. It might be the vegimite, but maybe everyone wants to know whats in that mattress!? How much stash Granny got stuffed in there? and where she lives. Not to steal the vegimite I'm sure. Sounds like granny is going to save that for a natural disaster. Unless, she keeps on getting a tan from it.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Working...
                                X