Scrappers Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrappers Block

Well gang..Its rainy and dreary and I have pleanty of time to play...wouldnt you know it..my minds gone totally blank..nothing looks good and I can't think..do any of you every have those days and what do you do..I've been flittering around here all morning and havent accomplished anything..Christmas will be here soon and I have to finish my Moms scrapbook so now is not the time for my mind to play out LOL..
    Ok...Im logging out now and Im going to hit the drawing board and hope for a miracle..I will probably be back in a few to see what suggestions you have for me..bye for now
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
    Well gang..Its rainy and dreary and I have pleanty of time to play...wouldnt you know it..my minds gone totally blank..nothing looks good and I can't think..do any of you every have those days and what do you do..I've been flittering around here all morning and havent accomplished anything..Christmas will be here soon and I have to finish my Moms scrapbook so now is not the time for my mind to play out LOL..
    Ok...Im logging out now and Im going to hit the drawing board and hope for a miracle..I will probably be back in a few to see what suggestions you have for me..bye for now
    Did you download Bobbys Christmas tree with ornaments for frames. Just a thought tossed your way. I got great plans for his stuff.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Working...
    X