No announcement yet.

is it just me or?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I for one love all the fun and games that go on in here, but I think this one got way out of hand. there was a lot of name calling and stuff like that, Which isn't nice no matter what! I for one am not ignoring anyone. I love all the stuff that gets put in here, as there is sooo much talent here. But to be truthful I think you owe some appologizes, I know you asked for help, I for one do not know how to help cause I never did that myself. ( creating a page and putting on into SBM. And maybe the appologies with work and maybe not I can't speak for others. But I think it's worth a shot.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Originally posted by all my memories View Post
      crops i sais sorry to bobby, i said sorry to granny. and i only said what i did to mh51 because she said i should use white type. i could say sorry to her, for it but she never once said sorry to me and said ok i went a bit over bord on it im sorry for saying you should use the white type. the others have not said oh we were not aweare that what we said you saw as rude we are sorry if it came across that way. i know i sent privet mesages to a few of the ladies while this was going on and i said i hope im not ofendingyou because its not directed at you. and i even said sorry and thats why i was puting the item up to share to try and make peace. thank you for replying. that ment alot that you did.
      Appreciate your apologies memories and I have responded to you privately. However you are taking everything so personally. Everyone on here is supportive to anything they can help with nd tht includes you. I have posted where no response has been given...possibly that there is no answer or that I haven't explained myself clearly, I am no techie. I think you are suffering, and I don't mean that unkindly. You react as someone who has a lot of hurt in their life. You have a daughter who you obviosly love and I'm sure we can all identify with that. Everyone on here is supportive but critisicism for lack of response is not fair. This is a very forgiving forum and I am sure if you posted without critisicm you would get a response you would appreciate.
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by all my memories View Post
        crops i sais sorry to bobby, i said sorry to granny. and i only said what i did to mh51 because she said i should use white type. i could say sorry to her, for it but she never once said sorry to me and said ok i went a bit over bord on it im sorry for saying you should use the white type. the others have not said oh we were not aweare that what we said you saw as rude we are sorry if it came across that way. i know i sent privet mesages to a few of the ladies while this was going on and i said i hope im not ofendingyou because its not directed at you. and i even said sorry and thats why i was puting the item up to share to try and make peace. thank you for replying. that ment alot that you did.
        The past is in the past. We must go for today.I was at work today for 12 hours and just got online. I could not respond as I did not have the time. I do not know how to make things so I do not know what you are talking about. No one is ignoring you.You must bury all this and start anew.No one is bad. Things can get carried away.Perhaps some will be able to help you finish your pretty picture.Lighten your spirits and take a day at a time.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Very well said Eye! LIVE FOR TODAY! for only God knows what tomorrow might bring! HEY... I think I just got an idea to do for the challenge! Now I just have to find pictures! hehehehe

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Memories..if I had known how to help you I would have replied to you and tried to help..I'm truly sorry if your feelings, or anyone elses feelings got hurt here..I posted a good morning note here one morn and no one replied to that and I just let it go..next time I posted people replied..if I hurt anyones feelings then I am sorry and it was not intentional.
            Last edited by jazzieal; 11-12-2006, 03:51 PM.
            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
            X