No announcement yet.

"Gone with the Scraps".

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Eng!!! Yep thats what I meant! your a sweetie!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
      http://www.pinkcity.net/dil_cool_world/index.htm
      Ok I'm going to try this! this is where Moonbeam get some of her smiles
      go for Granny! HAve fun. and don't say I never gave ya anything! hehehe
      I got my ssshhh one from here, it's a good source for provoking people lol
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
        I thought I should pass this along but we need to keep it low key ..I was working late at the security office tonight, Steve didnt know it, and who should come walking in but Dr. Marion..I accidently....ok so I had my ear glued to the door...overheard them plotting aganist us..this is their plan..
        Steve is going to post a recipe for this weeks challenge.its going to look so yummy we are all going to try it right away..but...when these ingredients are mixed they will produce a certain by product that is going to put us all in a zombie like state( Zombies look and behave like the conscious beings that we know and love, but "all is dark inside) ...Marion being a dr. (of sorts) told him the formula..lets all just act naturally but DONT eat the recipe..this is what we will look like if we do..
        Watch out, Steve posted his recipe. He seemed just a little to excited to have us try his recipe.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Smile View Post
          Jazz....if I were younger I would order a few of these..........
          Never trust a guy who rolls around in peanuts.I think he has missin undees---Don't eat the peanuts girls. Contaminated
          sigpic
          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Well Steeve is not to be trusted. He thinks he can cook--- naugh.Onie and Eye are working on a antidote and we are almost finished.
            sigpic
            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Here fishy wishy

Attention,AttentionAnyone trusting Dec Smiles Watch out Down this way she is not to be trusted. She Lies alot and is a mean Canadian.She is slippery like a fish and sweet as a lemon. Butter

would not melt in her mouth. One min you think she is nice and Bam She got you hooked and it won't be pretty.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by eye View Post
                Attention,AttentionAnyone trusting Dec Smiles Watch out Down this way she is not to be trusted. She Lies alot and is a mean Canadian.She is slippery like a fish and sweet as a lemon. Butter

would not melt in her mouth. One min you think she is nice and Bam She got you hooked and it won't be pretty.
                Thanks for the WARNING eye. Hmmm could have really got done over there. We really need training in case of interrogation. Sly characters these nicey / nasty people.
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Go to my Island in Gallery(New). You will find peace to be able to think
                  sigpic

Comment

• I've been and am going back! Feel safe there. You could get lost there............................that might be an idea for future reference!!!

Comment

• Nice Island!!! I think I need to take a trip there myself. It's alot better than space!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• w ell it is a safe place when we go nuts here haha.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Smilie..........Smiling

I am trying Russels new recipe but he didn't tell how much rum and strong coffee i was to drink sooooooooooooo I have no coffee and I am almost out of rum.............and didn't even dirty a dish. Not feeling so good..........need nurse EYE
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic....

Comment

• Originally posted by Smile View Post
                            I am trying Russels new recipe but he didn't tell how much rum and strong coffee i was to drink sooooooooooooo I have no coffee and I am almost out of rum.............and didn't even dirty a dish. Not feeling so good..........need nurse EYE
                            Man some people you just can't tell anything...I told her NOT to try steves recipe and she did it anyway...folks watch out for a walking zombie..you will hardly notice any difference but she is evil inside..at least she told us what she did so eye and onie can give her the antidote...if they find one..
                            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Attention,AttentionWe now have our AntidoteCome one come all over to the Hospital. Onie and Eye will be waiting. We have enough for the whole town. We wroked hard. Pick up the Zoombie on the way.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Oh no...this is more serious than we thought..I went to get the Zombie to carry her to get the antidote and look what I found at her house lying on the floor with an empty bottle of rum and empty coffee cups..along with a copy of steves recipe..I sure hope the antidote works...its been hard getting her up and to the ICU..

My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X