Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

I guess ill never get beamed up with the beautiful people. Ill be forever on this confounded, strange, confusing planet! Oh well, ill just go drink it up at my watering hole, the deliveries came tonight, woohoooo. First drink is on the house for each person that comes in, in the next 30 min!!! Beer nuts are on the bar. Ill be conducting interviews for a live band and waitresses tomorrow morning!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post

Granny
        Wow, I have never seen Granny with nothing to say!!!

Marion
        Attached Files

Comment

They even gave me my own parking spot!

Marion
          Attached Files

Comment

Sorry folks, good help is hard to find and when I did inventory I found we were out of stock on a lot of items. How ever, The orders should be coming in tomorrow. The good news is I sent my husband the dog catcher after those troublesome four legged critters. He says they were able to catch them and have them down at the pound. The only way they will be released is if some one claims them and pays the fee to get them out.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Marion! Your Back! I thought you'd stay there forever, you sure did party alot! Did these people change or what? especially that Granny. I think she has gotten meaner! If thats what happens when you get old like granny> Kill me now! Heading over to the watering whole I hear they are giving away stuff! Free Beer and nuts are calling me, gotta run. And Welcome Back Marion! Did ya bring any of those goregous aliens with ya!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

No, I am still up here, but I am watching you!

Marion
                Attached Files

Comment

HIIIIII Marion, can you see me, im waving at youuuuuuu!
                  sigpic

Comment

Marion, Do you have a super dooper satelite that you could spy on things with. So you could give us little hints at what is going on?????
                    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Get the guns DOGS OUT

Get the guns out the dogs are coming. "Who Let The Dogs Out"(I Love that song by the way)
                      sigpic
                      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

When some one see's the dogs call the dog wardens office. They will come back out. But be warned, if the dogs are dangerous or hurt some one, they may have to be euthenized.
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

[PS: Kimwmik the dishwasher has been rehired. Hopefully, she will was all the dog pee from the "Dry Springs".]

I did what Granny told me too ,well I tryed. Something eat a whole in the buckets I was using and the dang mop ! Now my hands are burned I will head over to the watering whole for some free beer. And the hair on my arms is gone

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                            When some one see's the dogs call the dog wardens office. They will come back out. But be warned, if the dogs are dangerous or hurt some one, they may have to be euthenized.
                            That last word is the one we should use
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Help

euthenized.euthenized.euthenized.euthenized.euthen ized.Those dogs are trying to euthenized us.

Got to get the dogs.euthenized.euthenized.euthenized.
                              sigpic

Comment

sacannon just get that darn cannon out and blast them doggies before they get us all..I don't want to be red and hairless..we need that stuff to fix our water supply...I'm going to the waterin hole to look for that darn detective Smile I dont know why because she hasn't solved any of these mysterys yet..I figure she will be there drinking her ROOTbeer (yeah right)..
                                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X