Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Gone with the Scraps".

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by eye View Post
    euthenized.euthenized.euthenized.euthenized.euthen ized.Those dogs are trying to euthenized us.


    Got to get the dogs.euthenized.euthenized.euthenized.
    Spell cast, Dogs gone......but look what we got. Who is that?

    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

    Comment


    • #77
      kinda favors SR ????? I wondered what he was doing crawling around the halls at the security office...have you seen anyone else like this
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

      Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

      Comment


      • #78
        Glad to hear the dogs are gone, but heard a rumer that people have been infected by the water. The hardware has received a shipment of water purifiers guarenteed to wipe out any, I repeat any infecectious deseases caused by those dogs. It is suggested that all businesses and residents pick up and install these purifiers while supplies last. Anyone who has already been infected should report to the emergency room imediately.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

        Comment


        • #79
          (P.S. Mom has therapy apointment again today). If I am not here my assistant will help you.
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

          Comment


          • #80
            Moonbeam, Queen of the Moonshine, is back as head waitress at Windey's.
            While eating my soup a fly flew into my bowl.I called Moonbean over and complained. Keep it down she says or they'll all want one....and she also reminded me that a closed mouth gathers no foot. She is indeed our favorite waitress
            Attached Files
            sigpic....

            Comment


            • #81
              Detective Smilie here..........

              Someone here complained about my amount of drinking. This detective work is hard and so I need a little now and again. You know I read about the evils of drinking , so I gave up reading.
              Attached Files
              sigpic....

              Comment


              • #82
                News Bulletin....

                After an intense section with Marion, the head shrinkidink at Crisis Permanente, it was decided that the problem with the little vermins, I mean puppies, is that they have missed their true calling. They feel misplaced and without a true purpose in life, therefore they joined the "Evil Cannine Gang". However, in the interest of preserving their lives, the town council had a conference with Russell, head of Security at "On the Brink Security Agency". He has graciously agreed to hire them as nose and ears for the agency, the canine counter part of the head detective, Smile!!!!!

                So, now that the aformentioned above canines are on the side of law and order, it is expected that they will channel their magnificent abilities to help our community, rather than harm it.

                I senceirly hope so, because otherwise they will be put out of their misery, NEVER TO BE ALLOWED ON THE TOWN TURF AGAIN. A word to the wise is sufficient!

                And now, off to the watering hole. All this typing has made me very thirsty!

                Granny the Announcer.
                Last edited by Granny; 11-13-2006, 11:25 AM.
                sigpic

                Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

                Please visit my Max Store

                Comment


                • #83
                  It has also been decided that for the good of the forum, any puppies coming into this forum must attend puppy classes first. Only after they learn how to sit, speak and heel are they allowed here.

                  Bad behavior will result in being kenneled!

                  Marion (head shrink)

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Oh no...this one has had to be put in a carrier....just heard it bit Granny!

                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Water no longer tainted

                      Well I just returned to the hardware store. I have been informed by my assistant that approximately 8 water purifiers have been sold. That would mean that "gone with the scraps" should be back in business and can open to the puplic again. The warfarin also came in.

                      My assistant told me that there was report of a bad accident earlier. It is a good thing the water is safe now so they can treat people again. They said someone was hurt, posibly one of us.

                      Did they ever figure out who broke into the medicine cabinet, and what was missing?

                      Enquiring minds want to know!
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Detective Smilie here.......

                        Originally posted by sacannon View Post
                        Well I just returned to the hardware store. I have been informed by my assistant that approximately 8 water purifiers have been sold. That would mean that "gone with the scraps" should be back in business and can open to the puplic again. The warfarin also came in.

                        My assistant told me that there was report of a bad accident earlier. It is a good thing the water is safe now so they can treat people again. They said someone was hurt, posibly one of us.

                        Did they ever figure out who broke into the medicine cabinet, and what was missing?

                        Enquiring minds want to know!
                        Don't worry Sacannon I am here at the crime sight...........
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic....

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Has anyone heard from Granny since she got bitten? Get some water to her quick! I think she has martial art skills but depends how bad she is.
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Lates news

                            Originally posted by *eng* View Post
                            Has anyone heard from Granny since she got bitten? Get some water to her quick! I think she has martial art skills but depends how bad she is.
                            Yes granny arrived at the hospital.Though I did not want to look after her it is my oath to treat all equal.I was so sweet. She did not recognize me as I had a mask on and she ran off by the mouth-----on how she was going to get revenge on all that moved here from Days Of Our scraps.She also mentioned that she placed the dogs on the set and She has a crush on Steeve. she figured Gee he must be something if he has 2 wify's.She also smelled of booze. She is always growling because we go to the watering hole but she has no place to talk the old Slosh.Her bite was not to bad one just 26 stitches and a long shot with a needle you know where
                            sigpic
                            My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst



                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Smile View Post
                              Don't worry Sacannon I am here at the crime sight...........
                              Smile stinks like the toilet
                              sigpic
                              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst



                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by eye View Post
                                Yes granny arrived at the hospital.Though I did not want to look after her it is my oath to treat all equal.I was so sweet. She did not recognize me as I had a mask on and she ran off by the mouth-----on how she was going to get revenge on all that moved here from Days Of Our scraps.She also mentioned that she placed the dogs on the set and She has a crush on Steeve. she figured Gee he must be something if he has 2 wify's.She also smelled of booze. She is always growling because we go to the watering hole but she has no place to talk the old Slosh.Her bite was not to bad one just 26 stitches and a long shot with a needle you know where
                                Wow...is she concious!
                                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X