Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awushh, aweshhhh, awashhhhh....

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Originally posted by Granny View Post
      Awushh, aweshhhh, awashhhhh....

ha ha ha too funny
      sigpic
      My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
        Wow...is she concious!
        I think she now has a infection and has gone septicher. Onie I need your help? She needs an I.V.with antibiotic Stat. She is squriming and I need you to help me.
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Originally posted by eye View Post
          ha ha ha too funny
          Ha "Eye" what the heck does that mean.......Is Granny talking drunk again?? Please explain?????????????And as you can see I have a new Detective watching out for those darn dogs.
          Attached Files
          sigpic....

Comment

Originally posted by Smile View Post
            Ha "Eye" what the heck does that mean.......Is Granny talking drunk again?? Please explain?????????????And as you can see I have a new Detective watching out for those darn dogs.
            Hell, Granny talking drunk! Hope she doesn't reveal confidential informtion!
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Hey Smile, get those cats up to the attic I think there are rats up there!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Me thinks Memories had way too much liquor again. Will someone put those bottles higher up so she can't reach them.

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Ha Ha Aliens have invaded in dogs who think they speak english

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                  Me thinks Memories had way too much liquor again. Will someone put those bottles higher up so she can't reach them.
                  Ha ha you are too much Crops. Luv it. Her launguage was sort of like she can not speak English well. Do you think she is from up their ----you know space and aliens.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ha ha you are too much Crops. Luv it. Her launguage was sort of like she can not speak English well. Do you think she is from up their ----you know space and aliens.
                    I thought it was just me!!! What has happened to her?? Poor thing I think she need an AA meeting! She used to speak english!!!! Now I don't understand a word anymore!
                    Memories.... you feelin' ok????

Comment

• Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
                      I thought it was just me!!! What has happened to her?? Poor thing I think she need an AA meeting! She used to speak english!!!! Now I don't understand a word anymore!
                      Memories.... you feelin' ok????
                      I have to agree now I think she has invaded Earth with no Language ha ha as just a fury ball that stirs you know what and trys to poision the whole town Doen't anyone know what is actually going on. Am I a nurse or am I a Earthling.Thank the world I am not a Dog.

Who Let The Dogs Out---Who--Who
                      sigpic

Comment

• Who who let the dogs out----Who---Who. Is their anybody in their oops I mean hereHello anyone home in outer space. Gee where is everybody or am I up there in space. HELP
                        sigpic

Comment

• Thank goodness I installed those water purifiers before the water became contaminated. I also installed a water preservation tank just for such problems, the tanks should hold enough water to last us for a week. Now ON WITH THE KAREOKE!!!! Back to you Granny!
                          sigpic

Comment

• wow you are nice

Originally posted by cntrywoman72 View Post
                            Thank goodness I installed those water purifiers before the water became contaminated. I also installed a water preservation tank just for such problems, the tanks should hold enough water to last us for a week. Now ON WITH THE KAREOKE!!!! Back to you Granny!
                            Thanks for taking care of us.You are great.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Detective Smilie still on the job...........

While checking things out at the hospital today I over heard Granny talking to the doctor.................."Doctor, Doctor I've got wind! Can you give me something for it?....Yes ,the doctor says.............Here's a kite." Can someone help" Eye".......I think her goldfish has the diarrhera
                              Attached Files
                              sigpic....

Comment

• Are you sure thats goldfish diarreah? Maybe its the contaminated water. I know that Eye just cleaned her goldfish's bowl yesterday and she didnt have a water purifier installed. Look closer, I think the goldfish is red and is GROWING HAIR. UH ohh, the chemicals in the water must have an adverse reaction to fish!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X