Moderators??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderators??

What is a Moderator?? And does Karin really exist?? I always see her name but never a word???

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Originally posted by crops2dawn View Post
    What is a Moderator?? And does Karin really exist?? I always see her name but never a word???

Another soap opera !
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

I think the moderators gave up on this nutty bunch and are just letting us loose without supervision. Scary isn't it!

Marion

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA You said US
        gave up on this nutty bunch and are just letting us loose
        You are one of US.... Believe it or not!!! And as a matter a fact I think you are the nuttiest of US all!!! Calling yourself a doctor! HAHAHAHAHA

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

Well, you have heard of the nutty professor, I am the nutty doctor

Marion

Comment

You caught that didn't you Carole. She put herself in our group. She is only pretending to side with Granny.
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by sacannon View Post
              You caught that didn't you Carole. She put herself in our group. She is only pretending to side with Granny.
              Now you went and done it----spoke that word---you know what word----awe do I have to say it---Okay GrannyNow she will show up for sure
              sigpic
              My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Ooooohhh Eye, you said the 6 letter bad word, She'll be here for sure now!

Comment

This will grab her attention POOP POOP POOP POOP
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

:d :d :d :d

Comment

she must be about the gremlins are attackig the posts

Comment

Hi there! Yes, I exist - thanks for your concern !

I'm on the SBM design team and helped put together the templates in SBM. I'm also the co-editor of The Groove, Scrapbook MAX's monthly newsletter, with Marnie - another forum moderator. (Shameless plug - sign up for The Groove if you haven't already by clicking here!)

My role as a moderator is to jump in and help with SBM related questions when I can. Some of the other moderators are more "techie" as you've noticed, so they field the nitty gritty questions and for that reason are more frequent contributors. I love to spend time on the forums, even if I don't alway post replies. There is a lot of talent here as is evidenced by the posts in the Gallery, and the creative embellishments and templates everyone so generously shares. I am so amazed at how helpful everyone is toward others - makes my role easier and gives me more time to work on The Groove and other SBM tasks behind the scenes!

So, thanks for the inquiry, and now you know a little bit more about me!

Have fun scrapping!

Karin

Comment

Well I be a monkeys uncle ...SHE DOES EXIST!
                          Happy to help you out in here! We do a good job don't we??
                          Its nice to see you are alive, pop in every once in awhile and just say HI
                          We all love to chat!

Comment

We might even give you a role in our soap. Scrapsville has taken on a whole life of it's own. Just tell us what and who you would like to be, or else Granny will think of something and that is really scary!

Marion

Comment

I think she would make a great mother superior, don't you?
                              sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

Working...
                              X