Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Additional Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Additional Software

    Has anyone used .. or is using Hallmark® Scrapbook Studio Deluxe? Are the templates and other items compatible with SBM?

    I have found it on sale in an AVON catalog. Is 12.99 a good price for it. I am still wanting to use SBM as my primary program. Please advise me.

  • #2
    I have this, I have no idea. I'll have to load it and try! I uninstalled it because of the space it takes up!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

    Comment


    • #3
      Anyone else?

      Originally posted by BabyRuth View Post
      Has anyone used .. or is using Hallmark® Scrapbook Studio Deluxe? Are the templates and other items compatible with SBM?

      I have found it on sale in an AVON catalog. Is 12.99 a good price for it. I am still wanting to use SBM as my primary program. Please advise me.

      Has anyone else used it? I bought it... boy I hope it works!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BabyRuth View Post
        Has anyone else used it? I bought it... boy I hope it works!
        As before I can't help apart from you have got it ata an excallent price........I paid £30 in English money for it which is 59 american dollars!
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

        Comment


        • #5
          I have not used that particluar one but I do have several other programs that I incorporate into SBM, I'm sure you will be able to export pages and things, I can with all the ones I have. Sorry I can't help you more!

          My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

          Comment


          • #6
            You may want to save your money...

            Here's an interesting review on Scrapbooking software.

            http://scrapbooking-software-review....OVMTC=standard

            Comment


            • #7
              The funny thing is...

              Originally posted by Gizmo View Post
              Here's an interesting review on Scrapbooking software.

              http://scrapbooking-software-review....OVMTC=standard

              I ordered it from Avon, and by the time my consultant got it ordered, it was sold out. Phew! Thanks for the great link!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BabyRuth View Post
                Has anyone else used it? I bought it... boy I hope it works!
                I got one last year from Avon and it was nice to do cards but you could not save them as scrapbook pages. I was so didsappointed . This is the best one yet(Scrapbook Max)
                sigpic
                My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst



                Comment


                • #9
                  I got it!!!

                  And hated it! I did not find it to be user friendly. I believe it only does 11 x 8 1/2 pages. It's been awhile since I checked it out and I uninstalled it! I honestly did not like it.

                  sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

                  My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                  !


                  nie

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X