Earth to Granny.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth to Granny.....

Where are you Granny? We miss you. Scrapsville needs you!

Marion

Ditto!

Hope you are well, Granny, and that your family is, too!

P.S. Where are you, Moonbeam? We haven't heard from you in awhile!!
    Julie

Comment

Missing In Action

I believe these gals have disappeared and considered missing! I hate it though because we worry when someone is not available when we're used to seeing them so often.

OKAY, now you missing ladies better let us know your okay!?!??!?!?!?

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

Come on Granny, please let us know you are ok.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know that Granny called me last night with some very sad news. Her father passed away yesterday morning and she said she will be busy for awhile with her family.

I thought I would let you know as I know how much you care and obviously miss her. She seems to be doing as well as can be expected. I will give her your love when I call her tomorrow.

Ladybug
          sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

Hello Ladybug,
            I just sent an email to Granny, but can you give her my family's love by phone ( I am Denis ) ?
            Good day to all !

Comment

Oh no, poor Granny! We will be thinking about her and sharing in her sorrow.

Marion

Comment

With sympathy

I'm so sorry, Granny. It is so hard to lose a parent. Please know you have our deepest sympathy and we all love and miss you.
                Julie

Comment

Such sad news. I know Granny has said she cared for her parents.A full time job on its own. Please tell her we are all thinking of her.
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Thank you Ladybug for letting us know. Granny is in our thoughts and prayers.
                    -=poppabob=-
                    If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

Hello my dear friends...

I just now was able to take a little time to set up my computer again and check in. Last week I was redoing my floors and had to disconnect the computer, and was also getting ready to receive my aunt, who was coming Monday night to stay with my parents and help me take care of them. Well, she got here ok, but about 5am Tuesday my mom called me. My dad had passed away a little before that. Fortunately, we are only a couple of doors away from her, as we all live in the same apartment complex, including my brother. My aunt never got to see my father alive.

But we are doing as well as can be expected. My father was 87 and had very bad lungs from smoking for over 70 years. He was not doing too good for the last 4 days or so, but he died very peacefully, so I'm very grateful that he did not die in a hospital or hooked up to a lot of machines. The support here from family and friends has been wonderful, so I'm also grateful for that.

I want to thank all of you dear folks for your loving kindness and concern. It's so conforting to know people from all over care so much, and I know you have been praying for us. I'm so profoundly grateful to have you all in my life. I won't be able to be here for too long today, but I look forward to coming back full time soon. It's so hard to be away from all my nutty friends.

Please, all of you, take good care of yourselves, and may your kindness come back upon you a thousand fold!

Love and hughs,

Granny
                      sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

So sorry to hear about your father Granny, I have been through this myself so I know how hard it is. We will all be thinking of you.
                        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

So sad for you, but so pleased you are ok x

Comment

We Love You Too!

You've been missed! I'm so sorry for the loss of your Dad. I was blessed with having both my parents here with me for 12 days over Christmas, from Arizona. I see both my parents slowing down, more needy, and failing health. I get all choked up, just thinking that I too will eventually lose my parents. Please know that your in our thoughts and prayers! I know you've been so blessed having your parents so close. They too have been lucky to have such a devoted and loving daughter.

Do hurry back to us. Your missed!
                            sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                            !

nie

Comment

Here is my wish for you Granny.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...=500&ppuser=50

Marion

Comment

Working...
                              X