Great Prices on Ink Cartridges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Prices on Ink Cartridges

Thought I would pass this site along to you..I have an episom stylus photo printer and it uses 6 cartridges..I have been paying $20 for the black and $13.95 each for the other 5..on this site I got 2 complete sets (12 cartridges) for around $35 and it works great..I cant tell the difference in this ink and the expensive. They have 3 complete sets for $55 I think it is..they also have blank cds for the photo printers for $10 for 50 and glossy photo paper for $2.00 for 20 sheets..photos look great printed on it but I had trouble if I put more than 1 sheet at a time in the printer..they have tons of other stuff to and ink for all printers.
    My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
    Thought I would pass this site along to you..I have an episom stylus photo printer and it uses 6 cartridges..I have been paying $20 for the black and $13.95 each for the other 5..on this site I got 2 complete sets (12 cartridges) for around $35 and it works great..I cant tell the difference in this ink and the expensive. They have 3 complete sets for $55 I think it is..they also have blank cds for the photo printers for $10 for 50 and glossy photo paper for $2.00 for 20 sheets..photos look great printed on it but I had trouble if I put more than 1 sheet at a time in the printer..they have tons of other stuff to and ink for all printers.

http://www.supermediastore.com/index.html

Jazz, don't want to put a dampner on this but just to warn you. I used compatible cartridges in my epson 830 and they ruined it.At least this is what I was told. I had to get a new printer. I found the cartridges brillian and what a saving. I may be wrong, I can only repeat what I was told. Perhaps one of the more knowledgeable peeps will know more.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
      Jazz, don't want to put a dampner on this but just to warn you. I used compatible cartridges in my epson 830 and they ruined it.At least this is what I was told. I had to get a new printer. I found the cartridges brillian and what a saving. I may be wrong, I can only repeat what I was told. Perhaps one of the more knowledgeable peeps will know more.
      Thanks for passing that along will have to check it out..I have a Lexmart that I buy compatible cartridges for here and it has never hurt that printer..I use the epsom to print my SB pages because it prints borderless..use the other for all my other printing needs..
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

I ALWAYS buy Epson & in the past used compatible cartridges. The printers only had a lifespan of about a year!!

I have now purchased an Epson Stylus DX4850 All-in-One Printer & was advised not to use comptibles as the ink in them tends to 'clog' the printhead. Until now, I've had NO problems whatsoever and because I have found a reasonable source for my Epson cartridges, I will stick to them.

I don't know how much you all pay overseas, but here in the UK I pay £20 (approx $40 US) for my 4-pack 'teddy bear' cartridges (Black, Cyan!, Magenta & Blue).

Comment

That was what happened to mine it clogged the printhead and that was it! I haven't had any other problems and had used them for ages prior to that. I find you have to compare different sites as there can be huge differences in cost.
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
            Me too.. I used to use the generic brand ink as it was so cheap and seemed to do the same job.. then my print head packed up .. when I took it to be looked at the first thing they asked was what ink I used? They explained that the premises where these are prepared is not "sterile" and the slightest particle of dust gets in the ink and it will stuff up your print head.
            I had to get a new printer and havent been game since to use the cheap ink..
            Maybe it was bad luck it happened and maybe you might get away with it but I just dont take the risk now

Comment

Working...
            X