Photoshop 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop 3

Anyone got a easy way to do anything on this.I find it not made for basic normal people haha.
    sigpic
    My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Originally posted by eye View Post
    Anyone got a easy way to do anything on this.I find it not made for basic normal people haha.
    Basic maybe , normal...what's that lol! No eye ....Photoshop is a scary word. ..c u later
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

so you mean elements 3?

Please visit my SBM store!

Comment

Originally posted by juliehclark View Post
        so you mean elements 3?
        yep i think I know it is photoshop 3
        sigpic
        My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

Hi Eye!
          I just got Photoshop elements, for two days now I have had it on my PC and so far I've just sat looking at the screen and clicked on various buttons. I managed to bring up a brad on the screen from my documents but I couldnt work out how to resize it or basically do anything! Can you create your own embellishments etc on photoshop elements do you know? Is it worth perservering with? I need someone to sit with me really and go through everything step by step!
          Someone is bringing me a book hopefully in the next couple of days, so maybe it will all become clear.. or maybe not, I never was one for reading instructions!

Susan

Comment

Photoshop Elements is much easier to learn than Photoshop..I think everyone who has the program felt utter confusion when they first started playing around with it..there are hundreds of tutorials out there..Im still learning Photoshop and when I want to do something I just look for a tutorial to tell me how to do it then I print it off and follow it step by step..sometimes I have to do it over and over till I figure out how to do it..but you can do anything in it once you learn..Elements is just a much smaller and limited version of Phototshop..dont give up..it will be worth it..
            My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jazzieal View Post
              Photoshop Elements is much easier to learn than Photoshop..I think everyone who has the program felt utter confusion when they first started playing around with it..there are hundreds of tutorials out there..Im still learning Photoshop and when I want to do something I just look for a tutorial to tell me how to do it then I print it off and follow it step by step..sometimes I have to do it over and over till I figure out how to do it..but you can do anything in it once you learn..Elements is just a much smaller and limited version of Phototshop..dont give up..it will be worth it..
              Thnks for thet Jazz, If elements is easier I will be having a go x
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Book for learning Photoshop

I am using Adobe Photoshop 6 right now. I found the Classroom in a Book series was a good instruction book to learn the program. You can find used books on the Internet that were written for different versions. Perhaps you could find version 3. The used cost is only about $4.

Comment

Working...
                X