• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juliehclark
    Challenge Host
    • Jun 2006

So...

Being a scrapper inspires me to be a better photopgrapher (and photoshopper - HA!)

It snowed yesterday and I thought I'd share some of the pictures I snapped on our ride through the countryside! I'm right proud of how they turned out!

Please visit my SBM store!
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Great slide show Julie, They were great pics. I love the ones with you and your daughter!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Love the pictures. We don't have very much snow here, but it has been bitter cold. It was -7 earlier and going down to -11 with windchills -20 to -30
      Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Marion

Comment

• Granny
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Mar 2006

Great job. All the pictures were wonderful, but some of them are truly fantastic. I used to be a lot more into photography than I am now. Had a Canon Ft2 Semi Pro. Took the best pictures! Boy, I miss that one.

Thank you for sharing them with us, Julie!!
        sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• srussell
          Digi Sage
          • Feb 2006

JC,

I like the photo of you holding the snowball... and that little smirk on your face saying "Ok, who's my next target"
          sigpic
          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• knzus
            Digi Sage
            • Jan 2007

For some reason, that Flickr thing never works for me...probably the only thing on the net that never has. No idea why. So I just went and looked at your photos. Looks like a great cool day for all! Toss me that snowball, Julie...let's show 'em how it's done!
            Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• MaggieMae
              Digi Sage
              • May 2006

Beautiful pictures!

These are just great pictures, Julie. I love the horses and cows in the snow and the handprint and the little tiny pink figure walking away in the snow and everyone's pink cheeks! Really nice!!
              Julie

Comment

• Linda
                Layout Whiz
                • May 2006

You should be proud, Julie! These are just wonderful! You've got enough for a whole scrapbook. I esp. love the hand print, icicles and the rooster! The ones of you & your hubby and kids came out so nice! Somebody is a great picture-taker!!
                How did you ever get the cattle to line up and pose like that? Thanks so much for sharing these!
                It took me awhile to get to see them...kept saying flicker is having a massage! I finally got smart and refreshed the page and there they were!
                sigpic

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Wow I wish I could take photos like that. The quality is fantastic. A photographer to add to your many talents. Awesome.
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• makeyesup
                    Digi Sage
                    • Jun 2006

Great job on these, Julie. Especially like the contrasts of the snow and ice with the colorful flowers.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• juliehclark
                      Challenge Host
                      • Jun 2006

thanks for looking, yall!! I am starting to really love photography - which totally stresses me out because that means my "to scrap" list gets longer by the second!

Comment

• jazzieal
                        Digi Sage
                        • Sep 2006

WOW what wonderful pictures Julie..I especially like the ones of the flowers and berries peeping out from the snow..the colors are sooo bright and pretty...looks like you could just reach out and touch them...the ones of you and your daughter are beautiful..lots of wonderful pages from those...the pic of the baby is great love the look on his face.like get that ice away from me now!!! I would say you are well on your way to being a great photographer..
                        My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• kristyc1994
                          Layout Whiz
                          • Apr 2006

Great photos Julie! The kids footprints are adorable!!! I was just looking at a perfect puppy paw print in the snow and was itching to take a picture of it - but I thought I was being a little weird...I think I'll go grab my camera! He he.

Right now I'm not thinking snow as so "beautiful" - normally, yes, but we got blasted for the past week!! We probably have at least a foot on the ground....and 40 miles west of here, on the shores of Lake Michigan, they have almost 3 feet on the ground! Lake Effect......YIKES!

Comment

• Maggie
                            • Jan 2007

A farm girl in Tennessee--delighted to meet you.

I loved the Rooster shot in the snow, too. I'd never seen a shot like that.

And the holly with icicles...and the blue tinted fir...all my favs.

Great work! Makes me wish I hadn't had the flu that week (okay, so I already wished that!)
                            sigpic

Comment

• juliehclark
                              Challenge Host
                              • Jun 2006

where are you in Tennessee?

I'm n Nashville but we're actually considering moving "to the country"!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X